Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Nov Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta have a cake - happy birthday @Davejoyg
birthday cake chocolate.jpg

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
No - i have done it and recently when my laptop broker I used back ups to move to an old one, and then again to move back when the proper one was repaired.

View attachment 45058
Are you referring to a full PC backup or just the backup of the localstate folder?
No - i have done it and recently when my laptop broker I used back ups to move to an old one, and then again to move back when the proper one was repaired.

View attachment 45058
Are you referring to a full PC backup or just the backup of the localstate folder?

Back up of the local state folder each time. Back up that folder to a standalone media such as a memory key, install the game on the new machine play a couple of levels then close the game and copy the saved local state over the new one the game created and Bingo, all working. Think I should state that there are references on here to games being blocked for using backup rather than the official GI game restore code method, but as a method it does work.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Back up of the local state folder each time. Back up that folder to a standalone media such as a memory key, install the game on the new machine play a couple of levels then close the game and copy the saved local state over the new one the game created and Bingo, all working. Think I should state that there are references on here to games being blocked for using backup rather than the official GI game restore code method, but as a method it does work.
I have used it long ago and have kept backups though have not needed them. Am considering a new PC but have never tried to transfer my whole pc myself hence needed clarification re moving my game so I don't lose it.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom