Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Nov Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link to follow? It is not very clear where to go.............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

There are two possibilities.

Settings > Troubleshoot > Additional Troubleshooters > Windows Store Apps > Run Troubleshooter

Settings > Apps > Scroll down list of apps to Microsoft Store > Click on it and then click on Advanced Options > Scroll Down to 'Terminate' and 'Reset'. Try both !!

You will have to restart your computer and hopefully it will work.

Regards
Harcourt

PS. I am assuming your Windows Update is up to date.

Is there a link to follow? It is not very clear where to go.............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
reset the Microsoft Store app using the Settings app. ( if windows store not open)
  1. Open Settings.
  2. Click on Apps.
  3. Click on Apps & features.
  4. Under the "Apps & features" section, select the Microsoft Store app.
  5. Click the Advanced options link.
microsoft-store-advanced-options-link.jpg

6.Under the "Reset" section, click the Reset button.
reset-microsoft-store-option.jpg

After you complete the steps, the app will reset and delete the app data to resolve common problems when it isn't working correctly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To reinstall the Microsoft Store app, use these steps:
  1. Open Start.
  2. Search for PowerShell, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
  3. Type the following command to uninstall the Microsoft Store app and press Enter:
    Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore | Remove-AppxPackage
remove-ms-store-app-windows-10-powershell.jpg

4.Type the following command to install the Microsoft Store again and press Enter:

Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
reinstall-microsoft-store-app-windows-10-powershell.jpg

Once you complete the steps, the app should be reinstated on your Windows 10 installation, and if everything is working correctly, apps should no longer get stuck downloading.

In the rare case that the same problem continues to happen, you can try switching to a new account of Windows 10. Alternatively, you can also reset your device to factory default settings to resolve the problem with Microsoft Store app.

There are two possibilities.

Settings > Troubleshoot > Additional Troubleshooters > Windows Store Apps > Run Troubleshooter

Settings > Apps > Scroll down list of apps to Microsoft Store > Click on it and then click on Advanced Options > Scroll Down to 'Terminate' and 'Reset'. Try both !!

You will have to restart your computer and hopefully it will work.

Regards
Harcourt

PS. I am assuming your Windows Update is up to date.
@Captain WH Rollins this step do it before my post above if its not work then follow the instruction in my post i have the same problem before and both work.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins this step do it before my post above if its not work then follow the instruction in my post i have the same problem before and both work.

My great thanks to you and @Harcourt for your help with this matter. I have managed to update the Windows Apps Store and manually download the latest update to the game. I have also updated the Maxthon Browser, which has solved the Underline problem - @Dave

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Many thanks @ItsRalphy will enjoy with a couple of bottles of Mc ewans Champion strong ale hope you and your family are keeping safe and well (y) :oldman:
We are, enjoy your McEwans, I am a Boddingtons man at heart I am afraid. although enjoy most beers and raised a glass to you yesterday!
1606033362522.png
1606033477501.png
1606033704373.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks for your kind thoughts @Harcourt hope you are keeping safe and well

Good morning, and thank you very much for asking. All is well and safe across the Rollins family, and I'm thankful for it being so. I hope it is the same for you, your family and other forum members and their families.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

skinnyb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t6nov5c
Username
William Mack
Hi all and Happy Monday :)

Looking for neighbors so I can visit and get the items needed for the Thanksgiving event, as well as just doing tasks. I am a daily player (work from home, so often open the app to send/land a plane). Always happy to send gifts as I can.

See my signature for what I can send. I played this game for years and walked away a few years ago. Just started again recently, so not high level, but making progress every day.

Thanks!

skinny

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Hi all and Happy Monday :)

Looking for neighbors so I can visit and get the items needed for the Thanksgiving event, as well as just doing tasks. I am a daily player (work from home, so often open the app to send/land a plane). Always happy to send gifts as I can.

See my signature for what I can send. I played this game for years and walked away a few years ago. Just started again recently, so not high level, but making progress every day.

Thanks!

skinny
Added, look for DJG in your list. Haven't seen the update yet for Thanksgiving but can send you some of the other items

skinnyb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t6nov5c
Username
William Mack
Added, look for DJG in your list. Haven't seen the update yet for Thanksgiving but can send you some of the other items
Done. And thanks!

Thanks to all who added me. Trying to increase my population so need:

Master Plan (x2)
City Model (x2)
Shredder (x1)
Stamp (x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom