Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - March 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thx Captain, appreciate you remembering - even if at my age, its nice to forget sometimes! Keith
Yes, I know what you mean - every day I look in the mirror while shaving. Have tried shaving without using a mirror, but not smart when using an open razor.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Cosmic Fuel Station
Assembly Robot x 24, Spaceship Engine x 24, Laser Level x 24, Robot Tester x 24

My great thanks to all who have been gifting the above gift items, if you could continue to do so, I would be grateful. I would like to secure all six buildings at some point, now that I have the available land to do so, following a major re-jig across my entire game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you very much Captain, I like that year after year you congratulate me.
Greetings
. . . and you must have a birthday cake:-
Birthday cake blue.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 12th March 2021 at 14.55pm London UK Time)

On this bright but chilly afternoon, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received, it really does make all the difference to my game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 13th March 2021 at 08.30am London UK Time)

On this sunny but cold morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. Once again I write to express my thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom