Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - June Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Greetings all,

PLMerry (20rwgvgx) in game as PLM or PLMerry followed by flight needs.

I am in need of:
3 Technical pens
10 protractors
10 T-square
10 Drawing Boards

I can supply:
Drawing Boards, Patrol Drones, Energy-Saving Lamp, Thermographic Flaw detector, safety cone, and all the other items through VSI & Disinfecting Solution that a level 77 player can gift.

updated: 5 Jun 20

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Greetings all,

PLMerry (20rwgvgx) in game as PLM or PLMerry followed by flight needs.

I am in need of:
10 protractors
10 T-square
10 Drawing Boards

I can supply:
Drawing Boards, Patrol Drones, Energy-Saving Lamp, Thermographic Flaw detector, safety cone, and all the other items through VSI & Disinfecting Solution that a level 77 player can gift.

Good Morning where are you guys why this thread is empty.
I remember the old members (old school) daily they are posting and checking who need help with items.
giphy.gif

Is this because you are busy in the groups and chat :unsure::unsure::unsure: ?????
Newbie this thread was the best and i start from here when i was 32 star and all my friends start from here ..... in this thread.
Let me see how many will visit this thread and post i want to see activity please .. :mad:

Good Morning where are you guys why this thread is empty.
I remember the old members (old school) daily they are posting and checking who need help with items.
giphy.gif

Is this because you are busy in the groups and chat :unsure::unsure::unsure: ?????
Newbie this thread was the best and i start from here when i was 32 star and all my friends start from here ..... in this thread.
Let me see how many will visit this thread and post i want to see activity please .. :mad:
Between the chats and the groups, and the specialized threads for certain building items, it's almost like this thread isn't needed anymore. Sad, because this is where we got to know our neighbors and make new friends. We just chatted as much as we traded. 😁 😁 😁 Remember the old days? This thread would go on for pages and pages (for windows users at least, back when we were separate from IOS and android - we are a chatty bunch!). I started here, too, when I was brand new. It certainly was a grand thread!

Between the chats and the groups, and the specialized threads for certain building items, it's almost like this thread isn't needed anymore. Sad, because this is where we got to know our neighbors and make new friends. We just chatted as much as we traded. 😁 😁 😁 Remember the old days? This thread would go on for pages and pages (for windows users at least, back when we were separate from IOS and android - we are a chatty bunch!). I started here, too, when I was brand new. It certainly was a grand thread!
Thats true the trading discussion (I think good for who need items for long time he can create thread there and gathering players who they want same item)
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/
Groups and chat take the place but i think this thread will be great for newbie because they can post here without joining groups also for urgent need like few items.
I have an idea to make this thread work like before i will check with Dave ;)

Thats true the trading discussion (I think good for who need items for long time he can create thread there and gathering players who they want same item)
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/
Groups and chat take the place but i think this thread will be great for newbie because they can post here without joining groups also for urgent need like few items.
I have an idea to make this thread work like before i will check with Dave ;)
Here I am I visit daily but as you say very little activity hope we can get more visitors and people looking for help or information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom