Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - August Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 15th August 2020 at 10.30am London UK Time)

On this rather cold and wet Saturday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have updated my signature page. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 16th August 2020 at 08.55am London UK Time)

On yet another cold and wet morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, throughout this week and so far this morning.

Time for some continental breakfast

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I am back. I was two weeks in hospital with nearly no chance to play this game. But it's looking good, that is going back to normal. Thanks for your patience.

Welcome back to the members forum, your absence had been noticed, hope all is well in your world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 17th August 2020 at 10.50am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for this morning. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, while both my eyes were closed, during my sleep period

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 18th August 2020 at 10.50am London UK Time)

On a much warmer and sunnier day, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for this morning. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Wednesday 19th August 2020 at 13.55pm London UK Time)

On a very wet Wednesday afternoon, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 23rd August 2020 at 08.55am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today on this bright and sunny morning. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, during this week of game play.

Have a great Sunday

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 24th August 2020 at 10.35am London UK Time)

On the last Monday of the last week of the month of August, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far this morning. All the conntinued gifts really do make a big difference to my game.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - morning Dave, I hope all is well with you.

What about a banner for forum members who have reached and past the 10,000 posts milestone?
It could be called 10,000 Plus Post Club - it would be a nice touch (not in blue, thank you)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave - morning Dave, I hope all is well with you.

What about a banner for forum members who have reached and past the 10,000 posts milestone?
It could be called 10,000 Plus Post Club - it would be a nice touch (not in blue, thank you)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I'll have a look into it. Can get quite hectic what with Star Club and Event awards.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Quality not quantity is important. Chasing a number is not a good move when there is no attention to what is in a post. “Thanks” counts as a post!

Quality first and always first - I can say, in all honesty, chasing numbers has never been important to me. As for posting on the members forum, I've always been careful what I write and how I write it. I always give myself time to think about things, before posting. I do not believe I have posted a bad post, during my time on the members forum. As for attention to detail, all of my posts and also my 30 user guides, written and updated across almost 5 years, proves this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom