Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - August 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @uk_crunch

I can send Water Dispenser. Will start tomorrow morning until you tell me to stop.
If you have any T11 items , they will be welcomed (Patrol Robot, Massage Chair, Self-Balancing Scooter, Sorting Robot). Otherwise you can gift what is after my game name

Kind regards
thanks @Pikipi 19 is such a lot.... how weird that you can send a T12 item and I cannot send you a T11 item! will reply with game name, thanks so much!

Hi Everyone.

I am stuck on upgrading my Repair Base to lvl 7. Herewith my details, and the list of items I still need if anyone would kindly assist me please.

Username/Friend Code: - 04y4itp95
In-Game Name: - GuruDrew
Items Required:
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector x 10
Magnetic Flaw Detector x 8
X-Ray Flaw Detector x 6
Thermographic Flaw Detector x 8

I am on lvl 72 with CT lvl 9 and Terminal lvl 8 - I would be very grateful to swap gifts if you are able to assist.

Blue Skies!
Can you confirm how many more ultrasonic flaw detectors you need? I’ve lost count.! Just sent today’s.

Hello @Harcourt , So I now have all 10 of the Thermographic...So many thanks to you! 👏:notworthy: Is there any chance at all that you are able to send the Magnetic Flaw Detector? That's the only one I don't have covered, although Madlen kindly sent me one today - and hopefully continues to do so!

Sorry, I do not have the Magnetic Flaw Detector to gift.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20gza4eny
Username
Geoffreaux
Hello All! I am new here so please advise, if I am doing something improper. ;)
Geoffreaux/20gza4eny
Geoffreaux
I am in need of two(2) Spaceship launch consoles for Mission Control Center Level 2
I have been waiting for 2 days! :(
I am unaware if I have anything unique.

I will appreciate any help or advice!

Thank you in advance! ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 17th August 2021 at 10.40am London UK Time)

On this rather cold and wet morning (nothing new here in the UK, I'm sorry to say) all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hey Cpt how r ya?

old time player back in forums and a long while tradin

I need a favor if anyone is upgrading Terminal Level 8

ordinarily as a pc player id watch ads but well you know

As the game I need it in is at level 80 now I have most items to return or fuel if they wish

here is my code in the att

I'd greatly appreciate the help

Attachments

• Code A8 game.jpg
    Code A8 game.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 77

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Hello All! I am new here so please advise, if I am doing something improper. ;)
Geoffreaux/20gza4eny
Geoffreaux
I am in need of two(2) Spaceship launch consoles for Mission Control Center Level 2
I have been waiting for 2 days! :(
I am unaware if I have anything unique.

I will appreciate any help or advice!

Thank you in advance! ;)
Hi @Geoffreaux
I can only send Dispatcher Console unfortunately...

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Hello @Madge59230

Thank you & Harold for all your help. I now have the full set of Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. You are a genuine life saver and I am very grateful! 👏:notworthy:

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Hi Everyone,

Please...If anyone can send the Magnetic Flaw Detector for Repair Base lvl 7 and is willing to trade gifts, I would be very thankful. It's the last item I need to be able to commission the building.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 27th August 2021 at 08.40am London UK Time)

On this bright and sunny morning all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gift items received, they really do make a big difference.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom