Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - August 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 1st August 2021 at 12.35pm London UK Time)

On the first day of a brand new month of August, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Happy August everyone!
sunshine.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 2nd August 2021 at 10.20am London UK Time)

On this bright and sunny morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 6th August 2021 at 13.10pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Hi Everyone.

I am stuck on upgrading my Repair Base to lvl 7. Herewith my details, and the list of items I still need if anyone would kindly assist me please.

Username/Friend Code: - 04y4itp95
In-Game Name: - GuruDrew
Items Required:
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector x 10
Magnetic Flaw Detector x 8
X-Ray Flaw Detector x 6
Thermographic Flaw Detector x 8

I am on lvl 72 with CT lvl 9 and Terminal lvl 8 - I would be very grateful to swap gifts if you are able to assist.

Blue Skies!

Hi Everyone.

I am stuck on upgrading my Repair Base to lvl 7. Herewith my details, and the list of items I still need if anyone would kindly assist me please.

Items Required:
X-Ray Flaw Detector x 6

I am on lvl 72 with CT lvl 9 and Terminal lvl 8 - I would be very grateful to swap gifts if you are able to assist.

Blue Skies!
Sent you a friend request from Harold who can send ultrasonic flaw detector.
Can you return gift to Madge -invite sent. Gift game name or F20.

Thanks

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Sent you a friend request from Harold who can send ultrasonic flaw detector.
Can you return gift to Madge -invite sent. Gift game name or F20.

Thanks
Oh Wow! Thanks so much. You are very kind. I am very happy to send back either gift name or f20. Thanks again!!!

Hi Everyone.

Items Required:
X-Ray Flaw Detector x 6

Blue Skies!

Hi,

I have sent two invites.

HA Gift to Harc can send Thermographic Flaw Delectors

Harc Fuel20 Pls to which please return gifts.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi Everyone.

Items Required:
X-Ray Flaw Detector x 6

Blue Skies!
Unfortunately I can't help you with Repair Base lvl 7 items. I'm not at level 71 myself yet...
I can help with CT lvl 10 (Infrared Cameras ) and Terminal lvl 9 (Patrol Drones) items. If you want to start to prepare for the upgrade and swapping gifts let me know please. I would be happy to do that (I am getting nowhere without the ads...)!

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
Unfortunately I can't help you with Repair Base lvl 7 items. I'm not at level 71 myself yet...
I can help with CT lvl 10 (Infrared Cameras ) and Terminal lvl 9 (Patrol Drones) items. If you want to start to prepare for the upgrade and swapping gifts let me know please. I would be happy to do that (I am getting nowhere without the ads...)!
Sure thing @Captain Igloooo . :cool: Yeah, the no ads has got us all in a pickle!!! Let me know what you need, I'll have a look through and see if I'm able to send. Thanks so much!

GuruDrew

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04y4itp95
Username
GuruDrew
1st Thermographic Flaw Detector sent. Please let me know when you have enough.

Please return whatever is in my Gamename Harc Item. Currently Fuel20

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it! F20 sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom