Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
For these tasks to complete, We need all 20 Members to complete their individual Task, Not all 20 members are capable or have resources to complete it every week.
Smaller Alliances with Strong Player's has a clear advantage.
Yes, smaller working better is a good reasoning. But eventually they level up as well, leaving you with same problem you started with. A bigger alliance...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
So let's say with the same group of four, starting the alliance and disbanding it once the level up comes near?
Create an Alliance, Be alone, Keep completing Tasks, Like I am going to do From next week :D
I will only add those player's which are capable to do 100%, In this way Small Alliances will increase at a much faster rate compared to Getting Top-100 in Rankings where small Alliances used to get 6 Reputation Points or so.
They will have to eventually redesign it because I think it won't be successful, Why not use it to Devolp Small Alliances while I can like Immortals 2 ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
@AJ But i don't think a lot of people will manage tho complete it within the week especially lower lvl player. For excemple in my list it shows a destination i have to fly to but i can't do it cause i haven't reach that lvl for the needed plane yet...
So the whole thing is a bit funny...

Device
  1. Android
Create an Alliance, Be alone, Keep completing Tasks, Like I am going to do From next week :D
I will only add those player's which are capable to do 100%, In this way Small Alliances will increase at a much faster rate compared to Getting Top-100 in Rankings where small Alliances used to get 6 Reputation Points or so.
They will have to eventually redesign it because I think it won't be successful, Why not use it to Devolp Small Alliances while I can like Immortals 2 ;)
And when you get another spot for the member, leave that alliance and make a new one.
This way you maintain 4 members of alliance.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@AJ But i don't think a lot of people will manage tho complete it within the week especially lower lvl player. For excemple in my list it shows a destination i have to fly to but i can't do it cause i haven't reach that lvl for the needed plane yet...
So the whole thing is a bit funny...
I know that Majority won't be able to do it but I can do it so use it to Progress Fast till it's here :D

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
And when you get another spot for the member, leave that alliance and make a new one.
This way you maintain 4 members of alliance.
No, Leaving and Joining another Alliance will result in wastage of a full week because if I leave the Alliance, I won't get Tasks till next reset.
Stay in One Alliance and keep completing it week after week.

No, Leaving and Joining another Alliance will result in wastage of a full week because if I leave the Alliance, I won't get Tasks till next reset.
Stay in One Alliance and keep completing it week after week.

Well as he stated as you level up the tasks will be more difficult for players with alliances that are not full.
So as you level your tasks will become more difficult and even less sustainable than they are now. If you
have some magic way that players are supposed to get upwards of 1000+ flight items per week, I am sure
we would all like to know how. The only players that will complete these tasks on a consistent basis are
cheaters.....period. I mean sure I guess for those with mass amounts of greens could purchase said items
and fuel but even with that it will be only a short time before they too can not sustain this pace. Again if there
is some magic answer please share that info.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
So a lot of passengers a week will not count anymore for getting the Pax up am i right? So it basically means if you don't finish the task for the week you will turn in circles

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
even with that it will be only a short time before they too can not sustain this pace.
Do you really think these tasks will last for a long time seeing the amount of it's praise everywhere?
I don't mind spending resources because I want to devolp Immortals 2 and it's much better to Complete these tasks than going for #1 in rankings which also gave 20 RP.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
What do you want out of an alliance besides showing who has the biggest d*** in the rankings? :p
1. Maps
2. Points for growth
3. Rewards No, outside the top ten the rewards are crap.

This way most alliances will get neither. No more use for alliances.

Like @AJ said: eventually they'll lower the bar to make it doable...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Who likes Alliance thing in the game this way?
1) Remove Alliance Rankings, If Don't want to remove, Keep it but there will be no Rewards/Maps, This way rankings will be irrelevant except if you want to show off how good you are.
2) Have Alliance Group Tasks like for a 20 Member Alliance, Fly 1000 Planes(It can be specific Plane like Giant, Falcon etc, Higher the plane, Bit Lesser the amount) in a week, These tasks can adjusted according to how many member you have in your Alliance,Kind of player's in your Alliance like if all are level 80 or according to Stars.
Rewards for completing Alliance Group task can be like;
10% - 2 Alliance Reputation Points + 1 Alliance Map + Any Bonus or fuel and Passenger
30% - 4 ARP + 2 Maps + Usual Bonus & Passengers
50% - 8 ARP + 3 Maps + Usual Bonus & Passengers
70% - 12 ARP + 4 Maps + Usual Bonus and Passengers
100% - 20 ARP + 8 Maps + QL & All new Bonuses + Usual Bonus and Passengers

And Alliances who are already at Maximum Level won't get anymore Alliance Reputation Points but they will get other rewards whereas Smaller Alliances will get Alliance Reputation Points, In this way Big Alliances Will get Rewards and small Alliances will progress without competing with Big Alliances.

Also anyone doing less than 10% or 5% of Group task will not get the rewards, Everyone in Alliance has to contribute a bit and I hope everyone can at least do 5% of Group Task.

These current Tasks/New Destinations can be like Individual Task but with a bit less amount of flights, It's upon player whether to go for it or not because if he does or doesn't, It won't effect Alliance at all.

Atleast I will be Happy to see Alliances like this.

Top Bottom