Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I would totally want to use 1000 Additional Radars on Flights to Muscat that gives you that sweet sweet Sky Captain.

So let me get this straight. I can mine a heck of a lot of blue maps for QL's or I can get a sky captain for some insane task...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me
Username
TF and aF
IMHO this new ally task is a bad joke. Just another step to pull resources out of our pockets! No thanks...
This is getting more and more rediculous. G! better should have reformed the ally ranking. But this
doesn't seem to be of their interest. Looking at the top players of the top 3 allies, you can bet that they
keep splitting the cake on their own in the next weeks...

@Robby Kusuma : Welcome to Epicfly with RSS3, or am I wrong?

Pilots, have a good start into the new week, quest and side tasks...

t-f

Device
  1. Android
IMHO this new ally task is a bad joke. Just another step to pull resources out of our pockets! No thanks...
This is getting more and more rediculous. G! better should have reformed the ally ranking. But this
doesn't seem to be of their interest. Looking at the top players of the top 3 allies, you can bet that they
keep splitting the cake on their own in the next weeks...

@Robby Kusuma : Welcome to Epicfly with RSS3, or am I wrong?

Pilots, have a good start into the new week, quest and side tasks...

t-f
Yes, but now is Wow....
Cant do that.
What do you think?
I am thinking of resign from alliance with support and give others chance.
No way I play more than 1 or 2 games.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
...as in 'wow, look how high this mountain is I'm supposed to climb totally unprepared'? :p

I've never completed 500+ flights in one week flying only big planes. Not even mentioning the flights and gifts to get the necessary flight items. Bonuses are dope, though.

I'm afraid this won't scare off the cheaters.

Good that there's an alternative to the rankings, though. (y)

But I feel we're paying the price for leveling up verrrrry fast. At level 77, I'm by no means ready to take on the tasks...

I'll try putting smaller planes into the hangars, see what it does at reset and hope for a reasonable destination...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I don't see any alliance goal. Right after reset, there was a new icon but when I clicked on it, it only said "not available yet" and now the icon is gone all together.
Could it be that my alliance is just not strong enough to get such an insane task or are there different tasks depending on the level of the alliance like how many pax they did last week or such?

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Could it be that my alliance is just not strong enough to get such an insane task or are there different tasks depending on the level of the alliance like how many pax they did last week or such?

And thus is the problem! They pulled some flight numbers out of someones rear....Yes, some are doable, and if u bought more planes and used all your fuel reserve you could theoretically do them all.... BUT.... FOR WHAT??

Some nice little prizes, but not worth blowing all your fuel on!! We get little enough as itbis with getting 3-5 red starts a day at most...

Great idea, piss poor execution!! They should talk to the folks that are playing!

I was looking at this a bit more and there are progress checks too that yield you points and bonuses along the way. For example, 10% of a destination gives you 2 alliance points and a bonus. There's ones at 30%, 50%, etc as well.

I may be in the minority but I'm interested in seeing how this flushes out. Some of these are more than I personally fly in a couple weeks but the smaller planes may not be as impossible

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I was looking at this a bit more and there are progress checks too that yield you points and bonuses along the way. For example, 10% of a destination gives you 2 alliance points and a bonus. There's ones at 30%, 50%, etc as well.

I may be in the minority but I'm interested in seeing how this flushes out. Some of these are more than I personally fly in a couple weeks but the smaller planes may not be as impossible

First of all, I'd like to see which task our alliance should complete, then I could make up my mind about how doable it is.
Does the alliance owner need to do anything so that it shows up or is it a glitch on windows or could our alliance simply be too small?

Top Bottom