Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lz0yaj
Username
Gnobama
Since I can't find anything on the forum but how are the kind of planes determined?
The last few weeks I had all kind of PPD flights, achieved all 3 stars flights for them.
I thought selling almost all PPD and buying Turbo Props instead would make sure I would get flights to those destination.

It did because I just received the task to fly to Cyprus...
A pity because I already have the 2 stars of course so I changed it for free to another destination but I just received the task for an PPD destination (Good old Dhaka...)
Tried another destination for 20 greenies but it became another PPD destination...so this week I will fly to Antalya....again...

But how is the destinations determined, I though it was based on the amount of planes you have but according to my above mentioned experience it's not...

Any one who knows it exaclty?

Cheers,
Ray

Since I can't find anything on the forum but how are the kind of planes determined?
The last few weeks I had all kind of PPD flights, achieved all 3 stars flights for them.
I thought selling almost all PPD and buying Turbo Props instead would make sure I would get flights to those destination.

It did because I just received the task to fly to Cyprus...
A pity because I already have the 2 stars of course so I changed it for free to another destination but I just received the task for an PPD destination (Good old Dhaka...)
Tried another destination for 20 greenies but it became another PPD destination...so this week I will fly to Antalya....again...

But how is the destinations determined, I though it was based on the amount of planes you have but according to my above mentioned experience it's not...

Any one who knows it exaclty?

Cheers,
Ray
I think it's a bug. I keep getting PPD flights even though I have no PPDs! Sold them all 2 days ago and bought jets (hoping for jet alliance destination). Nope - got 2 destinations for ppd and 1 for condor.

I think it's a bug. I keep getting PPD flights even though I have no PPDs! Sold them all 2 days ago and bought jets (hoping for jet alliance destination). Nope - got 2 destinations for ppd and 1 for condor.
It is a bug and not fixed i got Jet destinations and i dont have any jet planes in my account HMYH

Top Bottom