Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All side missions done.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
I thought that the side missions would never end.. It took me more than a year of playing, but I just finished the last one. All side missions are done. Shouldn’t there be a forum badge for that? ;)

9968CF7A-34FF-468B-9C69-FEC653662EBE.jpeg

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
@Fly Holland

Thanks for the inspiration. Your post caused me to look at my side tasks for the first time in ages. Unknown to me, I had in the warehouse a number of buildings with which I could complete several side tasks. Just need to purchase two more buildings and complete two collections and I'm done too. Nice to get those tasks out of the way.
P

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
It is one of my goals. I am building Courthouse and Business Center right now. Are there any more after that?
For regular buildings, the Business Center (coins) and Condominum (pax), were the last ones to build. But I also had to complete some Condor collections and build those buildings, like the Water Purification Station from Lagos.

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
I only had three left and then all of a sudden, there popped up another one "strange acquaintance". Is there an overview somewhere in the wiki? I found some side missions at the flight destination sites and the opera singer side mission list in the useful information section but got no hint of what is coming after that new task with the hotels and aztec legacy collection for example...

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I only had three left and then all of a sudden, there popped up another one "strange acquaintance". Is there an overview somewhere in the wiki? I found some side missions at the flight destination sites and the opera singer side mission list in the useful information section but got no hint of what is coming after that new task with the hotels and aztec legacy collection for example...
I found something on the internet, but no use. I finished last week and according to that article I should have some tasks more.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Fly Holland - congratulations on your achievement, it is very impressive game play. I still have 66 outstanding sidemissions, I have in all honesty, not concerned myself too much with the sidemissions. I find some are useful to complete, while others are somewhat of a distraction.

Very well played - my respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom