Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android All my friends have vanished

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
You will be shown on all your neighbors as zzz.

If you do not update your game, I believe that it may be deleted and yes you will lose your neighbors but not your basic game

you can either load your game back up or write to GI and hope they can restore your game. It all depends on how many updates you have missed..

I must admit I have not played in quite a long time, however upon loading the game today, it appears all my friends have vanished. Is this normal if you are inactive for a while?
If you're going to start playing again (hope, hope :)), I'd love to have you as a neighbor. My codes are in my "newly hidden" signature.:D

You will be shown on all your neighbors as zzz.

If you do not update your game, I believe that it may be deleted and yes you will lose your neighbors but not your basic game

you can either load your game back up or write to GI and hope they can restore your game. It all depends on how many updates you have missed..
Thanks CB,
It has been a long time! The game progress is spot on, just the missing friends. Guess I'll just have to re-add!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Thanks for the replies. Please feel free to add me :)

04mrfe5g
04mqvfgw

Hi @Dave !

I wish you a good luck to add all your neighbors ! We were not, because I start playing after you took a break, but I just sent you friend request to both of your accounts !
If you see me as « Private Launch » you can join and feel free to add 2 points to be second !

Welcome back home !!

@Dave Never one to miss a good neighbour in the game,I have sent invites too!
likes.gif

Top Bottom