Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame Wiki (beta) is now live!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that AirportCityGame now has it's very own Wiki! This Wiki contains a great amount of information which I hope will be of great use to many members.

The Wiki can be accessed from the navigation bar or directly at the link - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/

Many people are aware of the Wiki currently available at Fandom. However with recent changes in the game, such as the launch of Airport City 7.0, this has become very outdated with a lot of missing or inaccurate information.

A great team of volunteers on AirportCityGame have come together and managed to populate the Wiki with an amazing amount of information, including all updated images since the update. Without them, this new Wiki would not have been possible. So I have to say a huge thanks to : @Madge59230 , @TeresaLisboa @evogamer05 and @VdW9 (Apologies if I have missed anyone off. Please PM me and I will add you!)

This is only a beta version, meaning it's a work in progress. A lot of the main areas have been added, but there is still a fair bit to go. If you notice any errors, then please do post below so we can get this corrected. For the time being, only certain members (mainly those mentioned above) will be able to edit the Wiki. However in time, the Wiki will be open to all to add, adjust and edit all information available.

I'm hoping that will all the up to date information, and a great team of enthusastic players on-board, this will be the number one Wiki for people to go to.

Please let us know what you think!

Dave & The Wiki Team

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
This is a great idea. Too much of the information required to make rational judgements is hidden from the average player, requiring sometimes expensive errors to be made simply to learn how the game works.

Thanks so much to all the people involved, Im sure this will be a very popular resource.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that AirportCityGame now has it's very own Wiki! This Wiki contains a great amount of information which I hope will be of great use to many members.
Please let us know what you think!

Dave & The Wiki Team
My work there was just a small fraction of the total, nothing really when compared to the rest of the team. Kudos for all of you who had the persistence to make it happen.

An amazing piece of work, you all deserve medals! - thank you.
people.png
1581622327004.png

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Problem with that is GI could change it at any time.
Of course they can, they can change anything about the game at any time, but that doesnt invalidate the usefulness of the wiki. The events schedule is largely consistent and repeated each year, the wiki can be modified/updated when changes are known, and players will be able to prepare for events before they happen.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I wanted to write and express my congratulations to all of you for your hard work with the Airport City Wiki, it is such as great job. Also, having the wiki in-house, within the members forum, was a smart move and the way forward.

It will now need to be kept up-to date, which will be the greater challenge, long term.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I'm joining the choir of congratulations to a job very well done! Kudos to all of whom contributed to this wiki!

I do have one remark: On the front page it says "The wiki about the game that any member can edit. Feel free to read, learn from and contribute to this wiki to make it the most complete source of information about the game."

First of all, none of us can edit the game (if only...)! Second, wiki editing is still not open to all forum members, right? Thus, I suggest the following headline to replace the above, for the time being (or something similar):

"The Airport City game wiki that any member will be able to edit in the future. Feel free to read, learn from and contribute(*) to this wiki to make it the most complete source of information about the game.
(*) {insert link to suitable forum thread for comments, corrections etc., until editing is open to all members}"

Last edited:
Of course they can, they can change anything about the game at any time, but that doesnt invalidate the usefulness of the wiki. The events schedule is largely consistent and repeated each year, the wiki can be modified/updated when changes are known, and players will be able to prepare for events before they happen.
Having event information included is a calculated risk as it is. The team would have discussed the pros and cons of what was appropriate and what ran the risk of becoming quickly outdated and incorrect. The events are slightly predictable in timing due to the themes matching real world celebrations. Ideally there would be enough variety that GI might scrap a few and bring in some new themes or skip a year so that events were far less predictable. Unfortunately that requires time and money. Even though the themes are repeated, they are always slightly different so any event information provided in the wiki runs the risk of being out of date as soon as the current event is finished. The trick is finding the right amount of information to help players without requiring a ton of work in the first 24hrs of an event commencing as players are only discovering the changes as they stumble across them.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Having event information included is a calculated risk as it is. The team would have discussed the pros and cons of what was appropriate and what ran the risk of becoming quickly outdated and incorrect. The events are slightly predictable in timing due to the themes matching real world celebrations. Ideally there would be enough variety that GI might scrap a few and bring in some new themes or skip a year so that events were far less predictable. Unfortunately that requires time and money. Even though the themes are repeated, they are always slightly different so any event information provided in the wiki runs the risk of being out of date as soon as the current event is finished. The trick is finding the right amount of information to help players without requiring a ton of work in the first 24hrs of an event commencing as players are only discovering the changes as they stumble across them.
The chronological sequence and approximate time of the month would still be helpful eg. 'Age of Ash - July-August'.

I am currently saving this information as I find it useful. Great detail is not required and - as you have stated - probably in vain.

Top Bottom