Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Update - Mystery Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
OK, so these tasks for this mystery person are really getting bizarre...

Somehow I think this guy will be connected with Mr. Smith in some way.

yeah its a pain to get, lost count how many flights i done, but ran out of wires so going to rio to get them now

yet i got the bear photo from moscow twice within about 30 flights, stupid random drops. i think you should collect all the items by the time you have got 3 stars

The Kangaroo was the last item that I needed to get the Intecontinental Zoo collection and the 2nd Sky Captain collection.
I got it only after I racked up 86 stars and I don't know how many flights to Sydney.
It was the reason I kept the jet around.

So the Kangaroo seems to be the rarest item of all that you can get in Airport City.

Device
  1. Android
OK, so these tasks for this mystery person are really getting bizarre...

Somehow I think this guy will be connected with Mr. Smith in some way.

I have to build the newspaper for this quest. Another building with a very low pay-off :dodgy: . Luckely it's only 1x1.

I got the kangaroo pretty fast, at least within the 110 flights to get 3 stars :)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
@Nie you get green cash by:
  • leveling up (1 green per level)
  • free weekend code (every weekend, usually 3 green cash - this week's code is heroic22)
  • buying them with real money
Wow Bew, planes not breaking down for a whopping 2 hours?? Considering the higher flights take between 6 and 9 hours and they don't all arrive in that 2 hours time-span that is a pretty worthless 'bonus'.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Did anyone notice the fancy new countdown when your plane is about to come in?

Yes it starts flashing with green letters haha. Also, when you are checking on how many flights till you get an extra star, the background 'vanishes'. They announced this as a 'HUGE' update on twitter, which it obviously is not. I hope they will put some of our wishes in their next update instead of changing things that do not have to be changed.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Huge update? Not really..

So far:
  • not-so-useful Mystery Bonus which you only get by spending a large amount of greens
  • some new missions
  • 1 (expensive) new building: Newspaper, 2800 coins, takes 6 hours to build, yields 40 coins in 8 hours. Required for the new missions. Takes you 70 times to collect before you start making a profit of this building.
  • flight to Washington is back
  • fancy countdown
That's about it right? No new flights, no new jets, no new features, no new gameplay, no new collections.

Oh well. Keep calm and play on ;)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I only build 3 bookstores to fulfill the mission. When its finished i delete them instantly! Another building from GI what is uselesssssssssssssssssss!!!

Device
  1. Android
I was actually happy with this update (for once).

Mainly because getting the Washington DC flight back was one of my many 'wishes'; so I can now get the 3 stars.

Although, I agree that the newspaper is expensive and doesn't produce much coin; the Mr Parker quest (and tasking) is proving to be entertainingly weird.

jimmy21

Top Bottom