Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Update - Mystery Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
UHM, no one bother with completing this mission!!! I finally got the last movie ticket, sent them on their merry way, collected my reward, end of story! No new task to complete, nothing!!!

LAME!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Dee,

For shits and giggles I decided to try your friend code and it worked!!! BUT of course I STILL can't find you in my list...

Oh, btw, I added rodyw and Melanie too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
@BEW lol yeah I noticed you visited my airport the other day :) So you did find me in a way, not sure if you knew that was me though lol

I did??? Must have been to get some fuel cause that's usually all that I will get.

I just randomly pick those people over level 30 cause I know I SHOULD be able to get the 5 fuels there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
I've noticed there is a casket that sometimes drops from neighbors residential buildings. I have 6 of them. It says "This is an additional item, required for collections." I don't remeber a mission or collection with a casket. Does anyone know the purpose of this item?

Device
  1. Android
I was surprised when I received a Washington dollar from my flight to New York?! Another Grant dollar and I can complete my collection and receive my fourth Gift Shop for a quest that was finished a month ago, hehe :sleepy:.

Device
  1. Android
UHM, no one bother with completing this mission!!! I finally got the last movie ticket, sent them on their merry way, collected my reward, end of story! No new task to complete, nothing!!!

WHAT!!! I was expecting to receive a golden palace where they could live long and forever after I helped them get married :lol:. (And of course this palace would be 2x2 which gives 300 coins every 20 minutes) :angel:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
need A425FGD RAJESH0009
all -inclusive bracelet 4
album 1
travel guide 2
hull parts 2
laser cutter 1

Hey Rajesh, you should post this in the daily trade thread.

Also, hate to burst your bubble, but I believe the only way you can get the bracelets is if you bought them.

Top Bottom