Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Update - Mystery Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Ok, so update done and nothing appears to be missing, game play that is. New mission is to bring some hamburgers to a 'mysterious passenger'...

HMMM. Let me check out the rest of the game and report back...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
NO new planes, flight destinations, or levels...

So there is a new building to generate coins, a Newspaper:
Level 20
Costs 2800
1x1
Electricity - 3
Population - 8
Construction takes 6 hours
Yields 40 coins every 8 hours.

Eh... :mellow:

There's also a mystery bonus pack you get for 10 greenies...

I bought one and it gave me a golden wrench but they call it the Golden Key and all it does is lower the chances of a plane breaking down by 90% for only 2 hours.

Again, eh... :mellow:

Lame update if you ask me. Will keep checking for more new stuff

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I did the update as well and bought one of those mystery bonuses and I got a family ticket - increases the number of passengers from all residential buildings for 3 hours : number of passengers +200%. Pretty lame update in my opinion.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So there's a new character to the game, 'Passenger Jim Parker' and the first mission is to fly to Singapore to find his passenger documents. And of course, it's the day after I sold my green jet to get a 7th blue delta.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Golden Toad: Income from all commercial buildings is instantly available to collect
Alarm Clock: Passengers from all residential buildings is instantly available to collect
Lucky Cap: More experience per flight (+50% for 6hrs)
Vintage Weather Vane: Increase the speed of your planes (+35% for 6hrs)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The lucky cap and vintage weather vane were always in the game. The other two must be new as well. Still a lame update if you ask me.

Top Bottom