Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Hmm - not quite the same but definitely some similarities to pratt street power plant

View attachment 52210
49b95a69-f983-45fa-94af-dc6f85e3ea39-large16x9_Untitled.png
Seems the building on the right more than the central one...
but I agree is probably a source of inspiration

Is this close enough? @Jenn B @TeresaLisboa @Bridogg72 @Navigata07 @Tim Shutters @Fly Holland @TimP @Maverick68 @angelique @DXB @Aerospatiale @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Dave

Firestone Mixed Use Office Building in Downey, California​

View attachment 52174View attachment 52206View attachment 52176

Or maybe this

Performance Center Alexanderhoehe (unbuilt)
proposed for City of Iserlohn
View attachment 52175
Looking at all the pictures for these, I think the Firestone one (first one) is the best match. Good job! That one was driving me nuts!

I got one more today.

View attachment 52186View attachment 52187

Now I have a challenge. @DXB you seem to be able to tell this dome from that. Maybe you can find these

View attachment 52188View attachment 52189

And then there are these three very similar - oh, and I just noticed the tower/spire in the front corner of the soccer association, hadn't seen that before.

View attachment 52190View attachment 52191View attachment 52192View attachment 52205
The University "dome" is a telescope observatory. I searched for quite a while, but found no matches to the building shape. It is possible they just stuck an observatory on top of a building, but maybe this just needs a new set of "eyes" searching for it.

Same with the Pneumatic Post Office. It is clearly steampunk, and I searched for quite a while, even looking at art and Minecraft buildings, but got nothing. Probably just needs more time and some better luck.

Maybe these tips will help someone else find these while I work :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The University "dome" is a telescope observatory. I searched for quite a while, but found no matches to the building shape. It is possible they just stuck an observatory on top of a building, but maybe this just needs a new set of "eyes" searching for it.

Same with the Pneumatic Post Office. It is clearly steampunk, and I searched for quite a while, even looking at art and Minecraft buildings, but got nothing. Probably just needs more time and some better luck.

Maybe these tips will help someone else find these while I work :)
If you could give me a hint to the architectural styles of the square/courtyard buildings, it might help me on these ones

Top Bottom