Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Can you help me locate this building on a map?
It is the same in Buena Vista, California and Urayasu, Chiba, Japan

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It is the same in Buena Vista, California and Urayasu, Chiba, Japan

I went with the one in Florida because 1) I could actually pin point it on the map and 2) it's also a good match and 3. We did the tokyo disney resort for the indiana jones one and while I know it's there, I couldn't pinpoint the haunted house in Tokyo Disney

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
And @Jenn B, having gone down this path I saw a few blue domes in Tokyo Disney

I haven't found a solid match but guessing the Bazaar is based on an attraction - possibly the Agrabah Marketplace in Tokyo Disney

bazaar_gray_160x160.png

Maybe the carpet workshop is also an attraction
carpet_workshop_gray_160x160.png

And @Jenn B, having gone down this path I saw a few blue domes in Tokyo Disney

I haven't found a solid match but guessing the Bazaar is based on an attraction - possibly the Agrabah Marketplace in Tokyo Disney

View attachment 52685

Maybe the carpet workshop is also an attraction
View attachment 52686
The blue dome is about all it has in common though. I was also checking Epcot, but had no luck. I am thinking that many of the remaining castle-type buildings are fictional or Disney-esque. Do you have a higher res image of Castle Rock?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The blue dome is about all it has in common though. I was also checking Epcot, but had no luck. I am thinking that many of the remaining castle-type buildings are fictional or Disney-esque. Do you have a higher res image of Castle Rock?
I will look for one. Since it's a direct purchase building, G! often has a higher res either in the write up for the event or in their facebook page.

@Chloe11111 This is the closest I have come to Dragon Gate. Putuo Village, Johor, Malasia. Might be better match somewhere, so maybe mark as "closest".

View attachment 52722View attachment 52723
@Chloe11111 Oops. 10 minutes after I posted that, I found the perfect match :rolleyes:. Matches the top details, and even the circles under the lower overhangs. The only problem is that the images are listed as "Chinese Temple in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia". I cannot find the exact location in that area after much searching. Maybe you will have more luck, or I will return to it later when all temple gates stop blurring together :mad:

1621180747878.png
1621180761958.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 Oops. 10 minutes after I posted that, I found the perfect match :rolleyes:. Matches the top details, and even the circles under the lower overhangs. The only problem is that the images are listed as "Chinese Temple in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia". I cannot find the exact location in that area after much searching. Maybe you will have more luck, or I will return to it later when all temple gates stop blurring together :mad:

View attachment 52724View attachment 52725
There aren't that many chinese temples in kota kinabalu. I will check them all

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
yeah that's a match. Look no more :)
The details are fabulous - the steps at the front door, the wooden doors at both ends, the two tiny windows in the middle dormer along with the dormer design, the roof line and of course the perfect match for the design on the peaks.

I notice a few creative additions though - the balcony on the right side of the building to match the one on the left side and the basement arch windows are a nice touch.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Failing anything else, I think we could go with this one for the seafood restaurant - it's an octopus restaurant in Japan

1621193350076.png

The question is (and I can't see the detail in the game one), is the octopus holding a ball representing takoyaki?

Although this appears to be pretty common. This is another one and given the canopy below, it might be better. I just have to figure out where it is

tako.jpg

Last edited:
Failing anything else, I think we could go with this one for the seafood restaurant - it's an octopus restaurant in Japan

View attachment 52738

The question is (and I can't see the detail in the game one), is the octopus holding a ball representing takoyaki?

Although this appears to be pretty common. This is another one and given the canopy below, it might be better. I just have to figure out where it is

tako.jpg
In AC, appears is holding a spoon and fork - quite western :D

Top Bottom