Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Jenn B isn't there some similarities between the roof line here and in the Miracle Mill? Boston also maybe? Looks like it could be an old fire station

View attachment 52074
I change my mind about this being an old fire station. A more detailed picture from Ur-quan makes me think it's a church

1620836696076.png

I change my mind about this being an old fire station. A more detailed picture from Ur-quan makes me think it's a church

View attachment 52474
I tried this one, but ran out of time. The spires look like this one in Slovakia, so I was concentrating on eastern Europe. But there are a lot of churches 😄. Maybe you will have more luck. Back to work for me now :)

1620837168383.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I tried this one, but ran out of time. The spires look like this one in Slovakia, so I was concentrating on eastern Europe. But there are a lot of churches 😄. Maybe you will have more luck. Back to work for me now :)

View attachment 52475
The palladium window above the front door seems impossibly large for the timeframe of the building

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
that's what I call a perfect match!
Well done!
It was a tough one. Gdansk! OMG who would have ever thought.

I'm feeling less and less positive about finding more though. Although every time I say that, we find some obscure building like the chocolate factory.

We have found more than 180 buildings now

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
that photo was the final argument to convince me. if we mentally rotate this building we would get a perfect match
View attachment 52566
The utilities on the top are a bit tidier in real life but yes. It was one of the ones that I figured there would be a match for but wasn't hopeful about finding it

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Top Bottom