Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City buildings in real life

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Nice @Brian D, I think we have a match. While it's not obvious from all angles, I think the wireframe shows it's a match

space_research_institute-png.62448
220px-Mercury_city_tower_AutoCAD.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Completely unexpectedly but truly. Unfortunately the wiki picture is from the other side. But there are (copyright) images from the other side showing the clock tower. Who would have thunk it? And only a stones throw from my house

flower_castle-png.48731
power-house-and-clock-tower-at-boldt-castle-png.63926

architecture-castle-ancient-nature-wallpaper-preview.png

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’ve been scrolling thru several Portuguese churches and monasteries, none satisfies me completely.

about this one,

The strong vertical lines present in the abode aren’t there... instead, the horizontal lines are stronger..
The Alcobaça arch is gothic, rather than romanic (but again, the arch in the tranquil abode could be gothic also)
I think it is a real possibility.
however, the general aspect of the façade of the tranquil abode reminds strongly this one

perhaps should be classified as a “strong maybe”
@LX Air - Teresa and @Jenn B I remember that we thought Alcobaca Monastery wasn't a match for Tranquil Abode, but I wonder if they have changed the lines of the image a bit. Now I can't see why we didn't pick it. Maybe it's the detail in the tranquil abode image that convinced me

tranquil abode.png
alcobaca-monastery-jpg.52073

Mosteiro-de-Santa-Maria-de-Alcobaca.jpg

Jenn B

900+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@LX Air - Teresa and @Jenn B I remember that we thought Alcobaca Monastery wasn't a match for Tranquil Abode, but I wonder if they have changed the lines of the image a bit. Now I can't see why we didn't pick it. Maybe it's the detail in the tranquil abode image that convinced me

View attachment 64378
alcobaca-monastery-jpg.52073
I thought it was a match before. But definitely a match now with the details! (y)