Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7 Beta First Impressions

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
do you see with fuel?
10 min = 8 l
1h = 36 l
soon level 10
i hope i can open alliance :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
my flyghts not count in rankings
Zyprus, Egypt

do you see with fuel?
10 min = 8 l
1h = 36 l
soon level 10
i hope i can open alliance :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
my flyghts not count in rankings
Zyprus, Egypt
....View attachment 20502
View attachment 20501
I think I LOVE that fuel!!! Especially with a more advanced game where 5400 coins are just a drop in the bucket. :):):) But I wonder how long it will take to generate the 216 units????

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
I like how runway lights lit up📍 when landing 🛬and takeoffs🛫.

It would be nicer to watch in night mode 🌠 if there was an option to see all city buildings and airport and runway lit up at night.
We have international airport which runs day and night 24x7.

G! had that for facebook. Trying to google the image but cant find one.

It is! The nunber of hearts for level 4 I believe are different as well. Its 10 I think??? Whereas i think its 56 in non beta. I'm guessing off of memory so my numbers might not be accurate but point being there's most likely more levels and leveling up in the beginning seems quicker
Yeah, I'm leveling my support accounts 56 for level 4 on6.29. Let's hope it's like that when it goes live. He did say reputation level was tree worked, my guess is there will be more levels so total hearts at max are maybe the same?

do you see when you visit madlen, the runways are booth level 10!
before we had only level 7 biggest

Ivan has explained that already:

In V7, there will be a runway level per plane. This is why it goes up to level 10 for the condor.
But he also pointed that you will be able to do the same thing in V7 than in V6.

so your current lvl7 runway will be converted automatically to level10.
And I guess it shall be the same thing for Terminal/Control Tower/Hangar (to ramp), etc

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
someone know when the original ac go to 7.0 ?
10 day / 30 days / 60 days
juli, august, september........
i will know how long we can play this new game until we lost it 😂😂😂😂
i save 50 k coins for alliance atm 😂
fazit 7.0:
playing 2 days now and i dont have any problems (1 time only i must restart app because a guest plane stuck and nobody airport personal care about him 😂)
the 7.0 is fast and i cant wait to play it with my main acount
i like iit and i think gi do good job

Top Bottom