Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Account suspended?

Got home from work today to find out that my account was suspended for "violating terms of use." This is the third time that it happened and just like the first two times, I certainly did nothing to deserve it unless going to work counts. It is just not cool.

Dear player,

We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets. Due to this, you may experience longer-than-normal wait times. We completely understand the frustration of having to wait for your ticket to be serviced, and we're doing our best to reply to everyone's requests ASAP.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Respectfully,

Game Insight Player Support Team.

Wouldn't be high volume of tickets if they run it properly.

At the very top of the thread list where you just posted is a fixed thread just so you don’t need to post about what hundreds of others experience regularly...

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
And you surely didn't move your time forward a day for any reason? Because that's what our admin tool tells us.

(I'm asking because this will help us better understand what is happening to improve things going forward).

Last edited:
I most definitely did not. I was at work.

However, I lost all my Event progress, now that the game is restored.

Considering that this is happening often, I would have to be very stupid to do it. Never won a purple map, my alliance is #700 something. I play an hour here and there mostly before work and before bed. I am not even sure what a motivation for cheating would be.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Even if the player had changed the time once (not that I'm suggesting you have, as years ago I used to get the error relentlessly on IOs so I feel your pain), and found out that their game was blocked or violating policy, why on earth would the player do it again knowing what will happen?
There really isn't a logical reason for doing it, which leads me to think there is an inconsistency in the detection mechanism.

I play on two different IOs devices (2nd gen iPad mini and New iPad Air), and every time a launch completes, 1 rocket returns ~13 seconds before the other... I know that if I click the one that lands first it will cause an error (as evidently there is a time syncing issue).
Could a situation similar to this be causing the error?

You have an additional problem:
1575915357104.png

D

Deleted member 9675

A suggestion also when using multiple devices.................
Make sure they are on the same network as well.
I have 4 networks at home, 2 @ 2.4 g and 2 @ 5 g. Therefore running one at 5 g obviously is 2 times faster. However even having two devices on the 5g doesnt mean they are in sync either if one is in the front of the house and others back of the house.
Still @ 13 minutes difference like @Barkmi4 (Mike) stated is a lot of time

only have one network
Do you leave the game open or close it when you go to work? - I am a windows player, but I had this once as I came back to the game, and the time on the game had frozen and was not in sync with real time. I assumed it looked like I had gone back 8 hours to replay something? - I am no techie, so could be well adrift from reality on this LOL!

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
A suggestion also when using multiple devices.................
Make sure they are on the same network as well.
I have 4 networks at home, 2 @ 2.4 g and 2 @ 5 g. Therefore running one at 5 g obviously is 2 times faster. However even having two devices on the 5g doesnt mean they are in sync either if one is in the front of the house and others back of the house.
Still @ 13 minutes difference like @Barkmi4 (Mike) stated is a lot of time
13 seconds for clarification, over 24 hours.

D

Deleted member 9675

Do you leave the game open or close it when you go to work? - I am a windows player, but I had this once as I came back to the game, and the time on the game had frozen and was not in sync with real time. I assumed it looked like I had gone back 8 hours to replay something? - I am no techie, so could be well adrift from reality on this LOL!
Actually with windows platform having more than one task on the desktop open, one will stall the game for me. An example is lol having both the game and this forum open in the browser, causes my game to stop if I'm typing like now. Then I have to click the game screen to restart. I've noticed everything stops in the game, including timers for QLs etc

Top Bottom