Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Has your account been suspended/blocked for “violation of terms”/cheating?

GI has a few different methods in place to stop people cheating in the game. One of the most common reasons is to stop people “time travelling” ie. adjusting their game clocks to speed things along. Unfortunately, the software code used to trigger the block is quite unreliable and often blocks accounts that have done nothing wrong.

The first time it happens, most players are quite upset at the accusation and fire off angry messages. Rest assured, you’re not the first to have this happen (and unlikely to be the last or even have it happen again ;)). It’s frustrating and annoying. Sometimes progress is lost but there’s not much that can be done about that. It’s not worth screaming about. They are well aware of the issue and I’m sure they’re doing what they can to fix it. It causes a lot of wasted time for them as well with their tech staff constantly dealing with complaints.

Submit a fault to GI in game (this method should be working correctly now) and follow the instructions below. Some tech issues take days to fix due to the delays in emails/messages going back and forth and the time delay associated with multiple messages and the tech staff dealing with lots of problems. The key is to provide as much information in the first message to avoid them asking you for more information. More often than not, the time travel block will be fixed in less than 24hrs with no further correspondence required than the first message.

NOTE: Always leave your device time settings on auto, even when you travel (just a side note, really, because 98% of the time this happens the furthest anyone has gone is the supermarket and back). It’s a GI requirement to reduce these issues.

When you get blocked, log a fault and make sure to send a screenshot of your time settings showing that they are on auto. Each platform has different methods on how to do this so I won’t list them here. The GI website has instructions for each.

When submitting your report, I always use the following message to avoid any confusion as to the problem. Keep it clear, keep it simple...

My game has been blocked due to alleged time travel. I have not travelled across any time zones and my time settings are always set to auto - see attached image. Please unblock my account. Thank you.”

Now you have a few hours break. Maybe do something constructive like... talk to someone?? :wideyed::woot::p.

For GI support, try here...
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/airport-city/

Last edited:
GI has a few different methods in place to stop people cheating in the game. One of the most common reasons is to stop people “time travelling” ie. adjusting their game clocks to speed things along. Unfortunately, the software code used to trigger the block is quite unreliable and often blocks accounts that have done nothing wrong.

The first time it happens, most players are quite upset at the accusation and fire off angry messages. Rest assured, you’re not the first to have this happen (and unlikely to be the last or even have it happen again ;)). It’s frustrating and annoying. Sometimes progress is lost but there’s not much that can be done about that. It’s not worth screaming about. They are well aware of the issue and I’m sure they’re doing what they can to fix it. It causes a lot of wasted time for them as well with their tech staff constantly dealing with complaints.

Submit a fault to GI in game (this method should be working correctly now) and follow the instructions below. Some tech issues take days to fix due to the delays in emails/messages going back and forth and the time delay associated with multiple messages and the tech staff dealing with lots of problems. The key is to provide as much information in the first message to avoid them asking you for more information. More often than not, the time travel block will be fixed in less than 24hrs with no further correspondence required than the first message.

NOTE: Always leave your device time settings on auto, even when you travel (just a side note, really, because 98% of the time this happens the furthest anyone has gone is the supermarket and back). It’s a GI requirement to reduce these issues.

When you get blocked, log a fault and make sure to send a screenshot of your time settings showing that they are on auto. Each platform has different methods on how to do this so I won’t list them here. The GI website has instructions for each.

When submitting your report, I always use the following message to avoid any confusion as to the problem. Keep it clear, keep it simple...

My game has been blocked due to alleged time travel. I have not travelled across any time zones and my time settings are always set to auto - see attached image. Please unblock my account. Thank you.”

Now you have a few hours break. Maybe do something constructive like... talk to someone?? :wideyed::woot::p.

@Husam , I’ll remove this tag once it is stickied :).
Stick is done (y) thanks for the info, this will help many new players so in the future no need to create any thread for this problem anyone have a question can be post here and will be answered from the members.
Bob when you remove the tag add the Gi support link also will help members .... if you want ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047j57rr1
Доброго времени суток. К сожалению игру в ВКонтакте закрывают. В официальной группе игры было предложено перейти на мобильную версию игры. К сожалению это переход оказался фейком. Игру перенесли на андроид и сразу заблокировали. Техподдержка игры реально для разблокировки так ничего и не сделала . Подскажите пожалуйста как мне вернуть мой аккаунт;

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Доброго времени суток. К сожалению игру в ВКонтакте закрывают. В официальной группе игры было предложено перейти на мобильную версию игры. К сожалению это переход оказался фейком. Игру перенесли на андроид и сразу заблокировали. Техподдержка игры реально для разблокировки так ничего и не сделала . Подскажите пожалуйста как мне вернуть мой аккаунт;
According to Google Translate:
Good day. Unfortunately, the game in VKontakte is closed. In the official group of the game it was proposed to switch to the mobile version of the game. Unfortunately, this transition was a fake. The game was transferred to android and immediately blocked. Technical support of the game really did not do anything to unlock. Please tell me how to get my account back;
I think you are in the wrong thread here; it would help if you wrote English and started your own topic, although I'm not sure if/how people on this forum can help much :)

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne

For GI support, try here...
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/airport-city/
My neighbours got lost and I’m currently banned. Are the neighbours permanently lost or are they restored when the ban is fixed???

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex
Hi, definitely their system is unreliable. I was “found to be violating terms of usage” almost immediately after I leveled up to 22. It’s disappointing because I’ve spent hundreds of dollars in the app and I’m a gold subscriber, why on earth would I be cheating! 😑😑😑

Already sent in the report last night, hoping for them to resolve this asap as it’s really annoying and frustrating.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
One way is to STOP playing this game because GI always states that you have a time travel. Then, they did not have any right or good evidence to prove you do so. I am trying to send the legal notification from my legal team to them, but you could see that they did not publish enough information for your legal process. Under this situation, a right thing is to select a right app or game to play which is 1) published by a company which is easy to find from web, 2) being found by the local goverment can find the chairman or owner of this company to, 3) phone number and address of this REAL company.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
So, could somebody "steal" my whole airport identity? I am still Dolphin Air F20, but I have had a good look and discovered that my friend code has changed. Also, when I type in the name of my alliance as a search, I see that "Dolphin Air F20" still owns Marine Air 2. My friend code has always been 204o2fdl since I started playing. Why would it have changed on Tuesday? Any ideas or suggestions? I will relay it to Game Insight.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
" They are well aware of the issue and I’m sure they’re doing what they can to fix it. " Are they really fixing this issue? I got banned not doing something in the game on this time travel idiosyncracy. There is no such thing as time travel. But definitely and most assuredly - there are lots of stupid game developers and programmers who do not know to fix such issues,

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
So, could somebody "steal" my whole airport identity? I am still Dolphin Air F20, but I have had a good look and discovered that my friend code has changed. Also, when I type in the name of my alliance as a search, I see that "Dolphin Air F20" still owns Marine Air 2. My friend code has always been 204o2fdl since I started playing. Why would it have changed on Tuesday? Any ideas or suggestions? I will relay it to Game Insight.
I have noticed that my in game profile also shows a different friend code than the one that I started with. The one that I started with still works for other players to become neighbors with me though.

Top Bottom