Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC new update - v.5.4.30 (iOS) & v. 5.4.14 (Android)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Updated in android.
Mine is fine.

But Darek's game cant be opened.
Wow, that stinks. I have the same problem with collections. And it stinks to scroll through all the collections to find them. When I hit the collections tab it automatically puts me at 1/221 even though I have nothing to collect there.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I have the same problem with IPhone 7+ and IPad Pro

Now I have this massage:

I have the same. :(
It seems like the game can't find my name and just trying to connect to GI servers.

I have tried to restore the game on other device using my google play account and didn't worked.
This bug is killing my love to this game. Maybe it's time to grow up.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I think I figured it out on the collections. It opens wherever you last collected. (on my android game) If I take a collection at 31/221, close it, then reopen - it reopens at 31/221. Royal PIA!!!
Correct, what a real pain. Took me 5 minutes to find where to collect on 1 collection. Went passed it by accident the first time.

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
I have the same. :(
It seems like the game can't find my name and just trying to connect to GI servers.

I have tried to restore the game on other device using my google play account and didn't worked.
This bug is killing my love to this game. Maybe it's time to grow up.
Or not !We lose you -lose a whole World!
We cannot surrender to G!
RED GAD!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
The heart function where u can mark certain players with doesn't work anymore. I can't mark them or remove it... :(
Android Phone.
S.o. Else has the same problem?

Top Bottom