Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC new update - v.5.4.30 (iOS) & v. 5.4.14 (Android)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Also remember the fact we can no longer gift lower level items to new players - I feel that this should return in order for us older players to help support new players (and in turn help support the game with more players). I know I was only able to upgrade with the help of others, so I feel for the players who do not have such support avaliable to them in the current state. Not a dig, just a must have suggestion ;)

Device
  1. Android
We try to investigate every report of cheating that comes our way.
We can't fully automate it as it would lead to false bans of many fair players.
However, I fully understand your concern (and the concern of many, many other players) regarding cheating players, and there're additional measures we intend to introduce.
It's like you catch a guy with a gun and shirt full of blood and the dead body in front of him.
When you ask him, do you kill the dead guy, the man with the guy say no.
Than you release him because no proof as no cctv or else.

Th fact is in your face, you show it every time, refresh it every 30 minutes.
We all the players relize it.
Of course you cant proof it by the system.
They dont change any game data, not adjust any coins, not adjust any green.
They just repeat the game to finish every task or to add million passengers without loosing anything.

Now you give me 350 flights to Macau which will reduce my resources as for them only few times restoring the games 4 times.
You give harder and harder and harder, which is okay, while we are seeing them do in few hours.
Yes few hours.
And again, I am saying this because I feel no help from developer after all this time.

@Wired Parrott gave examples.
And we have to watch those guys everyday for the whole week and in the end they are saying yeah, We are the Champion my friends.....
Just 5 seconds, look at those numbers Ivan.
What do you think?
How many Pletesk they did?
And over and over and over again everyweek.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Anyone still having issues on Android due to last update? Anyone experience jetpack not working on Android? I want to update as I am running out of pills so I can level up to 80 and get the new Condor maps. However, if there are still major issues, I will have to stop playing for now.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Anyone still having issues on Android due to last update? Anyone experience jetpack not working on Android? I want to update as I am running out of pills so I can level up to 80 and get the new Condor maps. However, if there are still major issues, I will have to stop playing for now.
Jetpack bug is fixet with latest patch.

My niece is having different issues due to the new Android update. She cracked her tablet touchscreen so it useless. She relies on the keyboard. Before the update she could touch, move buildings and move around with her keyboard. Now she cannot. She is stuck building wise until they fix it.

Top Bottom