Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Brighter Tomorrow

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi @Dave and everyone who followed this thread!
I suggest to move it to the Off Topic Chat right away so nobody will mistake it for an Airport City related piece of news!

I took an extended break, but it's over, as I've moved to the United States and joined Motorsport Games a few weeks ago as a director of mobile gaming products (that's the longest job title I've had in my life so far; it feels good, too). Obviously it's both a great responsibility and a chance to have some fun with new releases. I'll let you know how that worked out for our team in the Alternative Games section sometime next year. ;)

Take care, and long live Airport City!
Super happy for you! Glad you're making strides in your career after an extended break.
I was actually hoping that you were springing a surprise return on us...a slim chance, but still hoping. We miss you man...really appreciated your constant communication with us.
In regards to your future releases, certainly keep us in the loop. If it's an airplane game, feel free to tag me personally if you like. All the best to you and your family Free2Play , and please stay safe.

Hi @Dave and everyone who followed this thread!
I suggest to move it to the Off Topic Chat right away so nobody will mistake it for an Airport City related piece of news!

I took an extended break, but it's over, as I've moved to the United States and joined Motorsport Games a few weeks ago as a director of mobile gaming products (that's the longest job title I've had in my life so far; it feels good, too). Obviously it's both a great responsibility and a chance to have some fun with new releases. I'll let you know how that worked out for our team in the Alternative Games section sometime next year. ;)

Take care, and long live Airport City!

Great to hear from you Ivan. So glad you are doing well for yourself.
Can't wait to see what you are working on :D

Ivan talks about the game AC
иван 1.pngиван2.png

Top Bottom