Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Woohoo 8.4 actually came out on the Windows platform on the same day :):):)

But I agree with Teboho, my priorities are to fly and rack up pax, if I can do that while playing the event, great. If not, I won't be losing sleep either.

Just noticed the Mission icon when visiting neighbor cities has been removed. The icon had been useful for locating buildings during neighbor visits for completing (non-event) tasks. Now that it's no longer a thing, it's going to be Where's Waldo all over again!
madlen.png

tasks.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
And I still don’t have ads. It’s still random. I haven’t watched any these past 2 days and it keeps showing me “unavailable” 😖
Also on iOS
i play on android and restarting the game solves the ad issue

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I did not use a penny for the last event. It’s gonna be the same for this one. No incentive for me to purchase premium pass anymore.
It's been a downhill slide after the first one. Dont think that trend is gonna change at this rate 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Lots of new Helicopter destinations.
That's interesting. let's see how long it will take this time that the event is available on android. again: since some month the way GI is providing the update on the different plattforms has nothing to do with synchron. Bring the update and the event starts after two , three days. By a specific time. But okay - that is too easy for GI.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I swear, when Helicopters first came out, I could put any level helicopter, on the highest level landing pads. But today, I could not put lowest helicopter on highest pad. Did I miss the change?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I swear, when Helicopters first came out, I could put any level helicopter, on the highest level landing pads. But today, I could not put lowest helicopter on highest pad. Did I miss the change?
Its a pointless rule, but apparently that's the case. Sparrow pilots are intimidated by the Goldfinch landing pads 🤷🏿‍♂️

Top Bottom