Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I read somewhere, I think it was cut and paste from Facebook, that Windows players would not get this event. If I recall it also has been posted that Windows players will be compensated. I hope compensation is at an appropriate level for missing the event, and not being able to visit neighbors for the better part of a week, so far.
I read the same msg from a moderator of G$.
Windows players won't have this event and will get a "compensation"

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
Last year I was banned for 5 weeks and this year even 6 weeks, because as an old player I had more than 100 3s of petrol and Paxe in the camp. G$ accused me of manipulation . . . . . what a bullshit. Trapped in their own system with legacy. My compensation for 11 weeks lock without neighbor visits, 5 missed quest, 2 x bonus daily etc. . . . . . . 10 green notes. So ridiculous

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As a result of this update has the Tropical Plane reward for completing the 10x Spare Parts collection changed. You used to receive a tropical plane whereas now you just get the option to paint an existing plane with tropical livery, no? So you don’t actually get a plane.
You get a livery for a specific type of aircraft, which you can apply to one aircraft. For example, you can get a Swift Tropical Livery which you can only apply to one swift aircraft. Once you apply it, it belongs to that specific aircraft alone, so if you sell or lose it, the livery is gone.

As a result of this update has the Tropical Plane reward for completing the 10x Spare Parts collection changed. You used to receive a tropical plane whereas now you just get the option to paint an existing plane with tropical livery, no? So you don’t actually get a plane.
As Nav says. BUT you have to buy the plane yourself. Only the paint job is free!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is what I was getting at. The promise of a “tropical airplane” as a reward is actually now just a green/yellow paint brush that you can only use on a particular plane!
True, which wouldnt be a problem if the plane purchase wasnt separate now. I actually wouldnt have a problem with it if the livery was floating. However, once you use a livery, its stuck on that aircraft. If the aircraft is sold, the livery is gone with it.
Bottom Line: The livery and plane acquisition is separate, but the livery and plane removal are united. That's the biggest flaw in all of this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Am just curious, is the lucky ticket the only multiplier for the event currency? I can't reconcile one player in the last event with 130 green launches and with almost minimal passenger lifts (only about 3500) but still reached 95,000.

Am just curious, is the lucky ticket the only multiplier for the event currency? I can't reconcile one player in the last event with 130 green launches and with almost minimal passenger lifts (only about 3500) but still reached 95,000.
Was it 130 for this weeks ranking and last week combined?
Or only for this week?

130 with lucky ticket would have given you 58500.
It it is only for this week, the player could have made the other point last week.

Check out the following thread for some juicy tidbits:
Post in thread 'New to the forum, newish to AC' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-to-the-forum-newish-to-ac.41370/post-542815

18k\day x 6 produces > 100k currency.

Top Bottom