Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to the forum, newish to AC

Captain BA

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
033cwthp9
Username
Captain BA
Hi. I have looked at the forum for various tips and help to understand the game since playing and thought I’d join to try and advance a bit further.
Not sure how I get approval. I have seen a group on here that looks quite supportive to advancing me.
I’ve placed first in a few of the missions but do wonder how some players manage to get many thousands of points within the first day which you can never catch.
Had a bit of an issue recently which I’m waiting for it to be sorted whereby the latest update took two of my s2 planes.
Enjoying playing and have spent money to advance a bit further.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Captain, there are lots of strategists in this game who pay attention to what is coming. G! announced that Riding the Comet was coming, so people check the event page in the wiki (e.g. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/riding_the_comet/) to see how to accumulate event "currency".

In the case of this event, they see that green space launches earned 300 meteorite shards for each launch. So they saved all their green launch preps and launched lots of green launches. They also check where to fly their planes to for maximum earnings. And they may even use a lucky ticket to get 50% more event currency (e.g. 300 shards from green launches turns to 450 shards).

I know people who did dozens of launches on the first day.

Here is a pretty normal scenario for day 1. After activating lucky ticket
- 30 green launches = 13,500 shards
- 100 flights to Cape Canaveral = 3,200 shards
- visiting neighbours = 360 shards or even 720 shards if they visited before and after reset while the lucky ticket was running. But if they also had a Friend in Need bonus, it would be 660/1320

So even without doing additional flights to destinations that drop event currency, they could get 18000 shards in a day. Much more than that is possible.

There are two Guide sections on the forum that may help
- Airport City Guides is here https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-guides.19/
- Capt WH Rollin Guides is here https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

And of course, we have a wiki here https://www.airportcitygame.com/link-forums/airport-city-wiki.77/

Captain BA

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
033cwthp9
Username
Captain BA
Hi Chloe. Sorry for my delay in replying. Thank you for the links. I’ve been reading lots of the guides and find them very useful. I’m currently building up ready to do a map to try and get the 36 bonuses. It’s amazing how you can’t just jump straight in and really need to choose your neighbours carefully. I’m also going to change my name to allow me to request items.
I took the liberty of following the format you use for you signature too. I hope you don’t mind. 😊

I am waiting for new area to be discounted so that I can rearrange the airport to gain more coins and passengers with bonuses too so hopefully in a week or two I’ll be much more efficient at the game.

Hi Chloe. Sorry for my delay in replying. Thank you for the links. I’ve been reading lots of the guides and find them very useful. I’m currently building up ready to do a map to try and get the 36 bonuses. It’s amazing how you can’t just jump straight in and really need to choose your neighbours carefully. I’m also going to change my name to allow me to request items.
I took the liberty of following the format you use for you signature too. I hope you don’t mind. 😊

I am waiting for new area to be discounted so that I can rearrange the airport to gain more coins and passengers with bonuses too so hopefully in a week or two I’ll be much more efficient at the game.
Have you joined a mid size alliance for support yet ?

Top Bottom