Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.13 Preview (now in color)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Airport City_2021-05-09-12-01-43.jpg

So this is the cost of a Condor S1 livery....on a 50% off sale.....what?! This shouldn't be more than 50 greenies, with a sale like this bringing it to 25 greenies. Mind you, if you use it and get rid of the aircraft you used it on, that's 150 greenies down the drain.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
View attachment 52391
So this is the cost of a Condor S1 livery....on a 50% off sale.....what?! This shouldn't be more than 50 greenies, with a sale like this bringing it to 25 greenies. Mind you, if you use it and get rid of the aircraft you used it on, that's 150 greenies down the drain.
Your screenshot regarding the Condor S1 livery tells me there is quite a bit of work to do to update the user guide which pertains to the daily bank. If you comes across more airplane liveries and prices I would be very grateful if you would post a screenshot in the user guide

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-airport-city-game-the-daily-bank-discount-sale-items-on-offer-to-forum-members-v8-14-11.33377/

I will need to create a new section pertaining to airplane liveries and prices.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Your screenshot regarding the Condor S1 livery tells me there is quite a bit of work to do to update the user guide which pertains to the daily bank. If you comes across more airplane liveries and prices I would be very grateful if you would post a screenshot in the user guide

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-airport-city-game-the-daily-bank-discount-sale-items-on-offer-to-forum-members-v8-14-11.33377/

I will need to create a new section pertaining to airplane liveries and prices.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'll do my best Captain. Glad to help.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
What happens to my gold planes if I paint them? Do they keep their 30% speed bonus? Do those colors change the specs Of the planes?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What happens to my gold planes if I paint them? Do they keep their 30% speed bonus? Do those colors change the specs Of the planes?
Yes, but you will still have the gold livery. You just go back to the livery screen and select it. It should have the tab "applied" on it, making it an option to change to

Yes, but you will still have the gold livery. You just go back to the livery screen and select it. It should have the tab "applied" on it, making it an option to change to
And have you painted a gold plane and then tried to undo it? The planes has the characteristics of the livery. Change that, change the characteristic. Doubt the gold is still there. It’s an ordinary plane with a gold livery.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And have you painted a gold plane and then tried to undo it? The planes has the characteristics of the livery. Change that, change the characteristic. Doubt the gold is still there. It’s an ordinary plane with a gold livery.
Yes Ive done it with an S1 as a test. Painted it with a different livery and the S1 was still there as an option. Same thing with my mail falcon. It was a purple falcon before, but I can switch back to the purple falcon if I choose. I wouldnt do it with the liveries I cherish though....I would be too mad if I lost it by accident and have to go through GI to get it back.

Yes Ive done it with an S1 as a test. Painted it with a different livery and the S1 was still there as an option. Same thing with my mail falcon. It was a purple falcon before, but I can switch back to the purple falcon if I choose. I wouldnt do it with the liveries I cherish though....I would be too mad if I lost it by accident and have to go through GI to get it back.
I’m also doing that with a s1 owl. Changed to air lab, back to s1, and back to air lab again. and could change it to a plain s1 of course, but no purpose on that

The point is that there’s no such thing as a plain color change. you chose the livery AND the characteristics attached to it.
so, not a single chance of having a fleet of space livery planes with the behavior of gold or s3 planes, for instance.
also, not a single chance of having a gold-painted plane without the s2 perks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The point is that there’s no such thing as a plain color change. you chose the livery AND the characteristics attached to it.
so, not a single chance of having a fleet of space livery planes with the behavior of gold or s3 planes, for instance.
also, not a single chance of having a gold-painted plane without the s2 perks.
...and thats one of the many ways to improve this. Detach livery from their bonuses to give more variation. The space livery looks awesome, but not going to use it when all my planes have bonuses

Top Bottom