Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Someone hacking the Alliance leaderboard?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
0B9DE775-A696-4CCF-8E02-0559C392653D.png

Well it is kind of amusing that they hacked in order to bring attention
to rainbowww in 2nd place or so it seems. 🤔
Also maybe due to the blatant cheating last week. All New Tadashi robbed of 1st by someone cheating at the last minute. 3 million passengers in last 10 secs, my eye!! Shows how ridiculously insecure GIs programming is from outside influence! And it wasn’t Rainboww.

Also maybe due to the blatant cheating last week. All New Tadashi robbed of 1st by someone cheating at the last minute. 3 million passengers in last 10 secs, my eye!! Shows how ridiculously insecure GIs programming is from outside influence! And it wasn’t Rainboww.
cheating can be removed if it is not possible to play offline. But some will be very unhappy about it.

That could be I have no idea about the leaderboard as I rarely look there for obvious reasons.
I only mention rainbowww because of the name not inferring they did it or cheated as the name implies.
Again just thought it a bit amusing.

Device
  1. Windows PC
[QUOTE = "VdW9, допис: 443652, член: 9620"]
Весело. З'являються ще 2.

Незабаром їх буде 100.
View attachment 23568
[/ ЦІТА]

If there are 100 of these, then all alliances will fly out of the top 100

Top Bottom