Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I am not getting Snowflakes for receiving guest planes, despite what the “info” for the event states.

EC35DB4F-7DCE-4A71-AEA6-262BDEC6A16D.jpeg

Attachments

• 9427EE0D-B0AE-4A59-BF7A-0B3C9E92FDA5.png
    9427EE0D-B0AE-4A59-BF7A-0B3C9E92FDA5.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 136
I am not getting Snowflakes for receiving guest planes, despite what the “info” for the event states.

View attachment 23411
Apparently they didn't update the description. It was my understanding that they quit having guest planes drop items because people were using 3rd party software to land planes 24/7. You can always count on a few cheaters to ruin something for everyone.

View attachment 23411

Crescent is right:

last year, there were guest plane to receive snow flakes.
This year, no more. But the event description was not updated.

TO know were to get the flakes, the only sure way is to check the counter tooltip - today, indicate all valid destination, and only destinations...

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I just sat down and worked out my strategy to get that shot at the Arboretum 90/4 before the event ends.

15 hours a day, flying 5 hawks to Los Angeles, flying 2 Ravens to Paris, 1 Eagle each to Shanghai and Delhi and a Jumbo to Cape Town.

To speed things up:
- I’ve indulged in an S2 Hawk (I was actually saving for an S2 Raven but was 1 gold short).
- My Jumbo is a Ranger.
- The Delhi flight will be sped up 5 times with videos and once with Fuel Catalyst
- Expect to use one Dice while running helicopters 🚁 to Banff to augment my Flight Catering Supplies
- Expect to use surplus fuel to speed up either Paris or Los Angeles when the opportunity arise. M

That should probably work 💰😁

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
"Ads are personalized now, by disabling it you will not be able to profit" -> Just saw this (or something similar) before opening a video to receive a repair item. Anyone else got this and is this new?

Top Bottom