Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!

Upcoming December and January releases will be focused on tech improvements. We decided to take our time to fix various bugs and improve game stability before going forward with major new features in 2020.
The first of those tech-focused releases is a 7.7 update with a Holiday Rush special event and lots of bug fixes. It's coming later this week.

7.7_1.jpg

7.7_2.jpg

7.7_3.jpg

7.7_4.jpg

• Complete the Holiday Rush special event to get a Christmas Gift Shop.
  • Christmas Gift Shop is a commercial building that produces 100 coins every 4 hours. It also boosts output of commercial buildings by 2% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses, item sets, alliance badges, and Mystery Super Buildings in the event store.
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • The winter is coming, too.
7.7_5.jpg

Cheers!
Ivan.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
It is a nice starting event for new players, but for me, time for other flights to accomplish.

It is going to be a nice starting event this time around, because there'll be a lot more regular destinations to get collectible items. Previously you had no chance to complete it unless you've reached Cape Town at level 40 by the time event starts.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Anyone knows how Snowflakes and the collection items are retrieved? Will a rather early-to-mid-level player (lvl 35, 6-7 planes) be able to accumulate enough for the MSB before the event ends?

Let's see if we get an answer. But looking at 7.6 event, it's hard to get enough points for MSB. Either you need to burn lots of fuels, or be online all the time, or burn real money for it. (I have 10 planes, and it's very hard to get the 10,000 hats for the Thanksgiving Event). I hope that we get some snowflakes from landing guest planes.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sweet Ivan, I think the first tick is going to be quite difficult to achieve. 😆

As always looking forward to the event. So long as I don't get a rabbit hole I will be more than happy.

Excellent man.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
The freaking rabbit hole! Got one this morning after all my hard work from the Thanksgiving event 🤦‍♂️

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi!

Upcoming December and January releases will be focused on tech improvements. We decided to take our time to fix various bugs and improve game stability before going forward with major new features in 2020.
The first of those tech-focused releases is a 7.7 update with a Holiday Rush special event and lots of bug fixes. It's coming later this week.

View attachment 23369

View attachment 23370

View attachment 23371

View attachment 23372
  • Complete the Holiday Rush special event to get a Christmas Gift Shop.
  • Christmas Gift Shop is a commercial building that produces 100 coins every 4 hours. It also boosts output of commercial buildings by 2% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses, item sets, alliance badges, and Mystery Super Buildings in the event store.
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • The winter is coming, too.
View attachment 23373

Cheers!
Ivan.
Hopefully everyone's games will be mostly bug free after these updates. Look forward to the snow.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am sure one will be coming my way soon captain. 🤪
Actually, the rabbit hole really isnt the worst of the bunch. 9 coins every 10 mins isnt bad, but the biggest plus is that it only takes one square but gives a +20 bonus. To me, the multitude of 90/4 buildings are far worse. The coin production efficiency isn't as high as the rabbit hole, and it takes up more space. The Irish Mansion and of course the Planetarium are the real winners here

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Actually, the rabbit hole really isnt the worst of the bunch. 9 coins every 10 mins isnt bad, but the biggest plus is that it only takes one square but gives a +20 bonus. To me, the multitude of 90/4 buildings are far worse. The coin production efficiency isn't as high as the rabbit hole, and it takes up more space. The Irish Mansion and of course the Planetarium are the real winners here
Yes I agree with you here on this one. I managed to pinch the Genetic Research Institute this time around. I was happy with that as it looks pretty sweet despite being a 90/4 building. I have an Arboretum in this series but I can't remember where this came from as I have only unboxed one MSB2.

I have dreams of getting the Training Centre from MSB1, but that is all they are. It never ever drops for me. 😃

One day my luck will turn. Onwards and upwards man.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Yes I agree with you here on this one. I managed to pinch the Genetic Research Institute this time around. I was happy with that as it looks pretty sweet despite being a 90/4 building. I have an Arboretum in this series but I can't remember where this came from as I have only unboxed one MSB2.

I have dreams of getting the Training Centre from MSB1, but that is all they are. It never ever drops for me. 😃

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

I like how you are still positive about your chance getting those buildings (training centre and planetarium).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian
Well at least the Mystery Building you have a chance every 25 consecutive playing days; eventually you will get one. The planetarium has more odds stacked against it because the opportunity only surfaces with select events, and the average player only can make a one time attempt at getting a SMB2 purchase. Assuming the percentage chance is even for all buildings in the collection, you have a 1/9 chance of getting it. Eventually, you try long enough, you'll get one too.

Top Bottom