Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

Hi,
I'm going to buy 6 of Ancient Sanctuary. It will cost me 435K units of fuel and I have them.
:)
I am trying to get them but my main problem is the time lets see how its work in the few next days i am trying not to use fuel speed and just bonuses with condor and TB to speed up.

Hi,
I'm going to buy 6 of Ancient Sanctuary. It will cost me 435K units of fuel and I have them.
:)
I would also, if I had your resources 😂 ... anyway, one down, five to go , right?

My goal is much less ambitious... trying to go for 1. I think it’s possible in my case

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Anyone doing space launches after the update? How do you like the UI? It should be now more convenient to see who's got active Quantum Leaps and how many of them are active at the moment.
I like the new interface (space graphics look great), but I thought the rocket exhaust was supposed to be updated as well (minor but it did look amazing when you shared a few weeks ago). Is that still in the works?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Anyone doing space launches after the update? How do you like the UI? It should be now more convenient to see who's got active Quantum Leaps and how many of them are active at the moment.
I like the new fresh look, but what I don't like is that (I get the feeling that) less information is shown on first glance. To get the same amount of information, more scrolling is needed (both while in the waiting-queue to join a launch, as well as while on board putting in fuel before the launch).

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I like the new interface (space graphics look great), but I thought the rocket exhaust was supposed to be updated as well (minor but it did look amazing when you shared a few weeks ago). Is that still in the works?

Yes, the updated animations are actually ready, but before we proceed with releasing them, we need to test them to be sure they will not cause issues on weaker devices — and we didn't have time to do that in 7.2 update. Now they are scheduled for 7.4 update (those delays happen all the time with many features, that's why I don't do previews until we're more or less done with any given update).

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I don't like how the time is shown - all the numbers blend together in close proximity. Almost impossible at a glance to see how much time left on each counter.

Frozen game. Had to restart

Attachments

• Frozen.png
    Frozen.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 269

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, the updated animations are actually ready, but before we proceed with releasing them, we need to test them to be sure they will not cause issues on weaker devices — and we didn't have time to do that in 7.2 update. Now they are scheduled for 7.4 update (those delays happen all the time with many features, that's why I don't do previews until we're more or less done with any given update).
Roger that.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Did anyone else's burial vaults stop giving them pharaoh masks? For some reason, mine did.
Update: Apparently you need internet connection to collect pharaoh masks from the burial vaults. Got the masks back now; keep in mind.

Free2Play I forgot to mention about the launch UI. Two things would be a great consideration for future versions:
1) A refresh button to see who may have just joined the launch
2) A display of the # of participants currently in the launch
The refresh button will quickly become the most pressed button in the game. My prediction is that it would be pressed 100x more often than the next most pressed button ;).

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Some issues for me with 7.2 (Galaxy s9)

The icons for passengers/coins/neighbours visiting are slightly higher than the click of the building which is becoming rather annoying when clicking on many visits/buildings when trying to collect passengers/coins
Can we have a separate confirm purchases icon for greens and for anything over 100 limit?? I don't want to remove confirming green purchases but constantly having the 100 limit pop up is annoying, but only way to remove that is to remove the confirm purchase which in turn removes confirming greens (unless I am being daft)

JM

Top Bottom