Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

Some issues for me with 7.2 (Galaxy s9)

The icons for passengers/coins/neighbours visiting are slightly higher than the click of the building which is becoming rather annoying

This has become very annoying, indeed. I suspect the person responsible for the change either wasn’t with GI last time they fiddled with the icon or is the same person again and wasn’t happy with the unanimous call from the masses screaming, “switch it back!”.

I’m all for better looking graphics and constructive changes but this one has been rejected before and doesn’t seem to have any new benefit whatsoever. Everyone that plays the game has resigned themselves to the fact that long term RSI of a finger is inevitable because the prime input is tapping. Hundreds to thousands a day. Don’t screw with the basic primary functionality. Can you imagine Ford swapping the location of the clutch and accelerator in their cars because they think it looks better?!? Pleeease, GI, switch it back and bloody well leave it alone!

want to! Could you tell me, that need to for this to do?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 0.58.40.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 0.58.40.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 1.19.54.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 1.19.54.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 263
  • Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 1.21.00.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-09-22 в 1.21.00.png
    8 MB · Views: 262
Free2Play I forgot to mention about the launch UI. Two things would be a great consideration for future versions:
1) A refresh button to see who may have just joined the launch
2) A display of the # of participants currently in the launch
I’d like to see an extra button, in the neighbours list next to ABC, that says “ZYX” so we can list in reverse alphabetical order and the people with a, aa or aaa at the beginning of their game name are at the bottom of the list. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::p:hilarious:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’d like to see an extra button, in the neighbours list next to ABC, that says “ZYX” so we can list in reverse alphabetical order and the people with a, aa or aaa at the beginning of their game name are at the bottom of the list. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::p:hilarious:
That would be awesome actually. This was from that one time when the gifting list was showing gifts in alphabetical order and people wanted to get gifted first. Joke would be on them with that button :ROFLMAO:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Some issues for me with 7.2 (Galaxy s9)

The icons for passengers/coins/neighbours visiting are slightly higher than the click of the building which is becoming rather annoying when clicking on many visits/buildings when trying to collect passengers/coins
Can we have a separate confirm purchases icon for greens and for anything over 100 limit?? I don't want to remove confirming green purchases but constantly having the 100 limit pop up is annoying, but only way to remove that is to remove the confirm purchase which in turn removes confirming greens (unless I am being daft)

JM

The system behind icons for passengers/coins/etc has been rewritten for 7.2 to be less stressful for the device's memory (more stability, less crashes), and some of the usability features might have been inadverently hurt by that. We'll take a look.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The system behind icons for passengers/coins/etc has been rewritten for 7.2 to be less stressful for the device's memory (more stability, less crashes), and some of the usability features might have been inadverently hurt by that. We'll take a look.

Thank you for the response. Still annoying but can understand the reasoning behind the slight change to help weaker devices.

JM

Top Bottom