Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.19 Preview

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
My first response is “get used to it, it happens from time to time.” Secondly, this isn’t a GI forum - you’re more likely to get a response by posting in the FaceAche page or submitting a ticket.
I have done both (Facebook and support ticket) without any response. After a career in the industry, to hear "it happens from time to time" makes me weep.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
Just play the game without ads
sorry friend but its not fair when other players use ads for flying faster and gaining bonus and window players not have anything...how can i compete someone who uses bonus and me not in ranking? Its something that developers should fix... its not good many events for window players to start 1-2 days later than others.

D

Deleted member 9675

sorry friend but its not fair when other players use ads for flying faster and gaining bonus and window players not have anything...how can i compete someone who uses bonus and me not in ranking? Its something that developers should fix... its not good many events for window players to start 1-2 days later than others.
AWW! Suck it up buttercup. Things always break

The problem is you want to compete... That's why it won't be fair

It hasn't beeen too long since Windows players had NO ads. We also don't have subscriptions. And we can blame the microsoft store for the delays (although it seems to happen about as often with IOS and android). Windows players are like an afterthought in GI's world- they give us what they can, but there are apparently limits, especially when it comes to subscriptions. You can always pick up a tablet for under $100 and have your game transferred, or just wait until the problem gets fixed. I have 1 game on android and 2 on windows, and I don't really see that much of an advantage with my android game. Of course, I'm not building anything right now, and I don't use a subscription, so can't really give an objective opinion.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
This event happens every year. As you continue to play, everything you earn/buy can be put back in storage and then be reused for the same event next year. I had my Brazilian cottages and homes from previous games but but ended up buying more cottages and added them to my residential neighborhood. I have all my Christmas themed items that I have earn in storage and I will put them out at Christmas time, as well as my seasonal items I earned.

Tito
This year they threw us a knuckleball with the new "Airlab" plane, making the fighters from last year useless. But - I dare not delete them.

This year they threw us a knuckleball with the new "Airlab" plane, making the fighters from last year useless. But - I dare not delete them.

Ummmm.... yup!

image.png

Those Airlabs messed up a lot of folks' alliance flights, including mine. I deleted all mine, have plenty I can collect again if the need arises.

My windows games have ads...

yes u r right ... 10 ads for 20fuel , 10 ads for speed up plane 30% , unlimited use of ads to accelerate insted of use fuel catalyst , all these are not advantage... right smart guy?
Fuel catalyst you get often in daily offers for free. And you have to set up the alarm clock to be there just when needed. Do you really think many use it? I don’t. Fuel is a small advantage, you’re talking about 200 fuel, not enough to send 4 condors. And if you accumulate fuel in the bar, you won’t be able to use the ads. The 30% speed is a small advantage yes. Anyway, all taken together, it won’t make a significant difference, ie, won’t allow you, by itself, to compete with top players. It may help, but it isn’t determinant.
It helps you more have a nice sustainable base of helping neighbors.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Fuel catalyst you get often in daily offers for free. And you have to set up the alarm clock to be there just when needed. Do you really think many use it? I don’t. Fuel is a small advantage, you’re talking about 200 fuel, not enough to send 4 condors. And if you accumulate fuel in the bar, you won’t be able to use the ads. The 30% speed is a small advantage yes. Anyway, all taken together, it won’t make a significant difference, ie, won’t allow you, by itself, to compete with top players. It may help, but it isn’t determinant.
It helps you more have a nice sustainable base of helping neighbors.
You only get 3 F20 videos now anyway. So one Condor max, 750 passengers extra a day. In fairness, that makes all the difference between being a top player, and not. :rolleyes:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
yes u r right ... 10 ads for 20fuel , 10 ads for speed up plane 30% , unlimited use of ads to accelerate insted of use fuel catalyst , all these are not advantage... right smart guy?

Maybe you can enlighten us? How, with all those ads available, can make you get into the ranking? Which ranking is it that you're talking about? How many extra flights can you get by getting all those ads? So, where were you in the ranking right now and where do you expect to be in the ranking when you have all those ads?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
Maybe you can enlighten us? How, with all those ads available, can make you get into the ranking? Which ranking is it that you're talking about? How many extra flights can you get by getting all those ads? So, where were you in the ranking right now and where do you expect to be in the ranking when you have all those ads?
if you want to get 1st / 2nd / 3rd place in a destination and be reward by gold token , every flight counts , if u could do 5 or more flights per day more using ads smart the result in a week can be more than 30 plus more flights. visiting neighbors not 5 but 6 times make difference 12 per day can get more items for space flights , means more fuels , means more flights ..... . Com on man u know everything , u are high lvl player u dont need someone like me to enlight you

Top Bottom