Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.17 Preview

Hello! We're going to release 7.17 update next week.

View attachment 31658
HIGHER THAN THE STARS!
It’s time to go beyond the atmosphere! Start working on your space program: send a spaceship on the Apogee mission and visit your neighbors. Work together, and you’ll receive the unique Space Base as a reward. They say stars bring luck, and that’s true! Also, there are new alliance badges and awesome bonuses in the event store.

Space Base:
Provides items from the space collections daily.

View attachment 31659

And while you will be conquering Space, our programmers will be working on long-awaited helicopters rebalance update on the following 7.18 release.
Thanks!

what would really help is an in game announcement of an update and also releasing the game at the beginning of the day for everyone. It’s often released in the afternoon or evening UK time and it might even be 24-48 hours before I know. That leaves me unable to catch up on some quests no matter how hard I fly or collect. I’m at 79 as of tomorrow and it’s taking longer and longer to level up!

just an idea or two. Still love the game and thanks!

I would appreciate if you add me to your games as well. My city is just a fragment what it was before converted to Madlen Airborn by bug at the end of 2015, but I have decided to come back this year after coronavirus lockdown and GI was very kind and compensated some items like in 2015 (I had everything documented). At that time I was very unhappy to start again despite some huge jump, but right now I am happy what I have got.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
10 launches in 6 (???) days... For high level players this is really easy, but I have‘nt got that many neighbours which use a QL frequently. Can somebody who does QL Apogee missions at the event send me a friend request?
I will have QL for couple of days. There will be others with QL also, hope it will be free ride. I past we did QL party (good old time) with schedule for places 1-2-3. There are few that did 1000 launches in one week.
just stay tuned. I hope someone will post it here on forum for Apogee QL launches. More QL, more launches.
with 4QL we can do 60+ in one hour:cool:

So let’s say I purchase a QL in the store does it activate right away or can I use it when I want to?
DON'T BUY IT FROM THE STORE! There'll be enough qls to go around for you to join and complete the event. All you need do is to have enough preps and enjoyment.

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there, I want to finish next event, too. I am an active player (2-3 hours during the week and 4-5 hours on the weekend per day). At the moment I am collecting items for launches but still waiting for pilots manual to open about 100 space related collections I have in stock. That should give me enough fuel to take part in the event.

Fenryr

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bffh0tr
Username
Fenryr
Hi everyone! Just as others here I returned to AC after many years. I played this game in 2012, and am pleasantly surprised the game still feels the same and more importantly.. that this forum is still around and more active than ever! Lovely to see how much this community has grown.

Small question: for months I've been struggling to complete the Running Wild collection by neighbour visits, so I'm considering to buy Stone Castles so I can launch more frequent. Are the drop rates still worth the purchase?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Hi everyone! Just as others here I returned to AC after many years. I played this game in 2012, and am pleasantly surprised the game still feels the same and more importantly.. that this forum is still around and more active than ever! Lovely to see how much this community has grown.

Small question: for months I've been struggling to complete the Running Wild collection by neighbour visits, so I'm considering to buy Stone Castles so I can launch more frequent. Are the drop rates still worth the purchase?
Yes.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

The drop rates are good (if you have 6) and stone castles are a solid passenger producer at 36/hour. In my opinion it’s worth it.

I wish that all those people who are short on preps will not start their own launches with hopes that someone will pitty them for a bailout.

A hint or tip: take note on who is offering to help and get out of your cubicle and make contact with them also keep an eye on the forum for the launch details. It's not that hard really.
Also don't rush to be captain just complete the event, help out others while doing the event and enjoy the rides.

Read carefully!
Heres little help for those who are busy:nailbiting: and wondering where to get preps and launch fuel.
Steps to gather launch supplies
Step1: Tap or click
Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-50-19.jpg

Step2: Tap or click
Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-59-20.jpg

Step3: Tap or click
Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-28-40.jpg

Step4: Voilà - the list of all places you can get items for all your space preps and more.
Screenshot_2020-05-16-14-36-51.jpg

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS COLLECT ALL YOU CAN FROM THE BUILDINGS LISTED.

What about the flights?
send all your planes to:
Cape Canaveral
North Observatory
South Observatory

Baikonur
Plesetsk
Jiuquan
From here you can get more items to get more launch ready boxes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom