Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

If it is as I am thinking, then by merging the two, one hangar will have all of the total slots combined. However, since it is a new building, when they remove the excess building, all planes will wind up in the Warehouse because the new building will NOT have all of the slots opened. Refunded for those with HR2 upgraded would be so that we can use the refund to reopen all of the extra slots again. End result, we will have just one Reserve Hangar with all the extra slots, making it easier to organize our fleet - less scrolling hunting for that last hiding plane.
It all comes down to 'how many slots' will there be?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
All recent changes were usually a cosmetic change + making things in the game, harder (100 items limit). I am afraid that the forthcoming change will not be different. Guessing it will look better, but will make the game harder and/or more expensive.
Hope I'm wrong.

sdust

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047kpaw1
Username
sdust
All recent changes were usually a cosmetic change + making things in the game, harder (100 items limit). I am afraid that the forthcoming change will not be different. Guessing it will look better, but will make the game harder and/or more expensive.
Hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're wrong. This game is already difficult for a casual player like me. The only reason I get anything done in this game is because I'm unemployed, so i can visit the game more than once or twice a day.

I wish @Ur-quan can explain more on the hanger changes
I think he wants us to be surprised! 😁 I'm hoping it's just a matter of combining the 2 RH into 1, with maybe a reduced price. (hence the compensation for the purchase of RH2). Just be sure to take a screenshot of all the planes you currently have in the hangars, and how many slots you have. I am looking forward to what the BIG upcoming change will be, although I don't think we'll see that in the 7.15 update.

I think he wants us to be surprised! 😁 I'm hoping it's just a matter of combining the 2 RH into 1, with maybe a reduced price. (hence the compensation for the purchase of RH2). Just be sure to take a screenshot of all the planes you currently have in the hangars, and how many slots you have. I am looking forward to what the BIG upcoming change will be, although I don't think we'll see that in the 7.15 update.
I forgot about the screenshot, thanks for reminding me.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Interestingly, I had been thinking about the RH2 for quite sometime, but resisted buying it. It was not important or urgent enough to do so. It will be interesting to find out, how players are compensated?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I bought it .. and just upgraded it. Be very interesting to see how compensation works.

I hope you and all players are suitably compensated, in other words, you get back what you put in, to buy the building etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 9675

Compensation should be what we paid for it, ie., gold and silver tokens but not remembering what else it was when something became obsolete they only gave us ingame coins and no greenies

D

Deleted member 9675

BTW I'm finding difficulty reaching out to customer support of most businesses due to the stay-at-home orders throughout the US and around the globe. Micro-dummies aren't answering via phone or chat. I am just lucky enough this morning to reach my bank support people to dispute a transaction that seemed to take 4/5 of my entire monthly check!! And as its still in pending mode I have to wait several more days before I can dispute that.
Therefore if Micro-dmmies dont have support, who is there to make sure this update gets out to us players?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0376zag9y
Username
Timeless
BTW I'm finding difficulty reaching out to customer support of most businesses due to the stay-at-home orders throughout the US and around the globe. Micro-dummies aren't answering via phone or chat. I am just lucky enough this morning to reach my bank support people to dispute a transaction that seemed to take 4/5 of my entire monthly check!! And as its still in pending mode I have to wait several more days before I can dispute that.
Therefore if Micro-dmmies dont have support, who is there to make sure this update gets out to us players?

The developers! Updates are developed and submitted to the AppStores by the developers. Customer support has nothing to do with updates.

Top Bottom