Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

D

Deleted member 9675

The developers! Updates are developed and submitted to the AppStores by the developers. Customer support has nothing to do with updates.
But if no one is in the offices maybe no devs are working either to ensure things at microsoft run smoothly

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think he wants us to be surprised! 😁 I'm hoping it's just a matter of combining the 2 RH into 1, with maybe a reduced price. (hence the compensation for the purchase of RH2). Just be sure to take a screenshot of all the planes you currently have in the hangars, and how many slots you have. I am looking forward to what the BIG upcoming change will be, although I don't think we'll see that in the 7.15 update.
Crossing my fingers that only the active fleet will be looked at for alliance tasks, so the reserve hangar would be a shield and not consider what's in there

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Let's hope so, so tired of the same alliance aircraft.
It's pointless in my opinion. What good is it to build up this gigantic fleet of various aircraft if you will always be stuck with a Swift alliance task? Also, when you get special planes that cost time, money, and effort, you want to keep them...not sell them to influence what task you get. Instead of selling planes, we should be selling extra warehouse buildings.

It's pointless in my opinion. What good is it to build up this gigantic fleet of various aircraft if you will always be stuck with a Swift alliance task? Also, when you get special planes that cost time, money, and effort, you want to keep them...not sell them to influence what task you get. Instead of selling planes, we should be selling extra warehouse buildings.
couldn't agree more.

D

Deleted member 9675

Remember Ur-quan stated that they spent the last couple weeks shifting to working from home, so it appears the show will go on (to some degree at least)
I was more referring to microsoft personnel, than GI.
It seems like many services have dropped what they were doing and ran screaming from their offices, labs, etc with no backup plans, that's left those needing help, in limbo.
GI had some foresight/sense to get things set up at home to keep things flowing smoothly.
A good example of ineptitude is the administration in the White House.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I would suggest that the release is done automatically by the app store. I suspect there are a number of automated checks that happen first. I suspect these are slightly more complex when you consider the operating systems...
I'd be shocked if the release required a person to manually make this available on the application store (app store side - obviously GI need to submit it).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I was more referring to microsoft personnel, than GI.
It seems like many services have dropped what they were doing and ran screaming from their offices, labs, etc with no backup plans, that's left those needing help, in limbo.
GI had some foresight/sense to get things set up at home to keep things flowing smoothly.
A good example of ineptitude is the administration in the White House.
Please please please dont bring up the WH in here. I am on here to get away from the foolishness happening in that house. :facepalm:
Anyway....I see your point, so lets hope that something is put in place to allow things to go smoothly

Just a quick question or two.

1) I have both a "Ground Control" and "Baggage Hall Level 4". What happens with these buildings in the new update? How will what I do in the game be effected?
2) While I do not have a "Reserve Hanger 2", I do have a "Reserve Hanger Level 3" and I purchased an extra slot for it and I use the 2 slots to swap between airplanes (typically a Hawk and an Owl). What happens with this setup?

Just a quick question or two.

1) I have both a "Ground Control" and "Baggage Hall Level 4". What happens with these buildings in the new update? How will what I do in the game be effected?
2) While I do not have a "Reserve Hanger 2", I do have a "Reserve Hanger Level 3" and I purchased an extra slot for it and I use the 2 slots to swap between airplanes (typically a Hawk and an Owl). What happens with this setup?
If you read the post on the first page you have the answers to your questions.
Ground control is being removed from everyone and you will be compensated.
Baggage Hall is not even mentioned so it is not changing
if you don’t have reserve hangar 2 there is no change for you. It is only the hangar no 2 which is going to disappear by being merged with the standard reserve hangar. There is no reason to think anything will happen to the slots you have open in your hangar.
But seriously read Ur Quan’s post and the answers are there!

D

Deleted member 9675

Please please please dont bring up the WH in here. I am on here to get away from the foolishness happening in that house. :facepalm:
Anyway....I see your point, so lets hope that something is put in place to allow things to go smoothly
Sorry

Top Bottom