Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
We cannot change the fact that this is not GI official forum. Here is just a small part from one big pond. We should be grateful that both of developers have ever taking their time to stick around here for a while. Nothing in their job desc stating they should obligated to post every updates on every fan based forums.

Just follow their FB for more latest updates about events though. Leave a comment on their post might have a good chance to be read and got a response, rather than in here. Their moderator (Walter dude) seems like a good bloke and quite responsive also.

Previous Free2Play administrator constantly reported on new events
We have to remember that Ivan has been a member of this forum for the last 7 years. He has become friends with many of the members. He visited here regularly because he was like family, not because his job required it. @Ur-quan has been doing a pretty good job of keeping us informed of events - again, not because his job requires it. Maybe he's not as social as Ivan, but then again, he hasn't been here for 7 years. If you really need a response to a concern, like @Bllitz7 said, visit the official FB forum. I've done it a number of times and had quick responses from Walter.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
...or if we don't want to go on fb, just explore the update yourself and feel free to share and discuss what you found on the forum. With free2play now gone, I think everyone finally realizes how good we really had it. Ur-quan has also done his fair share of posting, which is also a part of the privilege that we had. There has been so many changes to this game over the years, and we have all adapted. This is just another change that we will all get used to.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
New update available on Android....with a new icon

At least it looks like they anticipated the usual "delay" on Windows. It says now in my Google Play Store, that new event (St. Patrick's Day) will start in 2 days.

Hopefully all platforms already have the update by then.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
It's started !
Capture-1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
New update out on Android, with event Dancing with the Leprechauns!
Screenshot_2020-03-12-18-49-19-645_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-12-18-49-23-277_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg

No additional buildings for sale, and the Event reward is a 126 coins @ 8h, with a 4% coin-bonus (radius 2).

Of course, not even a hint of the upgrade on windows yet
Not so bad if you're not working on ranking. Gives me a chance to work on my android game before the windows version comes out. I quit trying for ranking anymore due to the cheaters.

Top Bottom