Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.13. update

From my notes from last year:
Snowdrop is the event currency
Butterfly Net, together with Pruning Shears are the event items
Romantic Corner and Skate Park, together with Japanese garden and Spring Lake are the buildings from the event shop (to be purchased with Snowdrops)
I'd bet that they only renamed the event from The Spring Has Come to The Spring Wind; well, technically, at the begin of March Spring has not come yet :)

Device
  1. Android
Wtf?? Happened just after the new update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200302-221956.png
    Screenshot_20200302-221956.png
    832.9 KB · Views: 296

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
My Stone Castle's were only dropping Old Suitcase from the Ready for the Journey collection before the update. I'm only using them for a week and this was the only drop beside Treadmill collection. After the update Stone Castles started to drop all items from Ready for the Journey collection.
I'm not sure if they were already dropping all the items from this collection before the update, I wasn't really paying attention but this is the first time in a week that they dropped something different from Old Suitcase.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
My Stone Castle's were only dropping Old Suitcase from the Ready for the Journey collection before the update. I'm only using them for a week and this was the only drop beside Treadmill collection. After the update Stone Castles started to drop all items from Ready for the Journey collection.
I'm not sure if they were already dropping all the items from this collection before the update, I wasn't really paying attention but this is the first time in a week that they dropped something different from Old Suitcase.
The Stone Castle has definitely changed, the Townhouse and Villa too

Last edited:
The Stone Castle has definitely changed, the Townhouse and Villa too
Changes from v12 to v13
Own drops stone castle
From old suitcase + treadmill collection
To all ready for the journey collection + treadmill collection
Drops from neighbors not changed
Villa + townhouse: similar

Last edited:
There is a game in Play Store - "Aerotropolis Beta" (early access) from Game Insight Classic with screenshots from Airport City. Has anyone tried to install?
GI provided that Beta before launching V7. To get some feedback before the big update last summer. There’s no point in playing it, IMHO.

Top Bottom