Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.11 Update

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Yes, that Trevi thing definitely not worth it. But actually the presence of Spy Glass bonus, which has been far superior than Bowl of Riches (also 1/3 less price needed) now that is really worth it to grab though.

Think now more people will stick until the end of event, where as before some people will just finished it in one day and ignoring the rest. So well done GI.

I am Missing my "Big Heart Teddy" hope to find it sooner. It takes #onemoreflight but dont know which one will drop.
View attachment 26755
@OneGoldenHeart missing a teddy sounds so sad, I feel for you
tears.jpg

Yes, that Trevi thing definitely not worth it. But actually the presence of Spy Glass bonus, which has been far superior than Bowl of Riches (also 1/3 less price needed) now that is really worth it to grab though.

Think now more people will stick until the end of event, where as before some people will just finished it in one day and ignoring the rest. So well done GI.

I think people finishing after completing the event early may be a good thing (not a bad one). When I finished earlier today with all nine sets, I was able to free up two "Hawk" Airplanes that I was able to devote to the Alliance Quest" and maybe some other missions. I still do participate because I want a particular prize (but that's neither here nor there) and I also use it for a "filler flight" (busy work because you don't have a particular mission for that type of airplane - IOW, busywork) IOW, I'm scaling down involvement with the event in the name of other priorities.

Anyway, I thought it was ridiculous to have something like 10 "Dulce Vita" sets and 10 expertise stars before I got one "Plush Pleasure" set. I was only able to get two other "Plus Pleasures" with the Spyglass.

D

Deleted member 9675

lol if Ivan were here, we'd not dare to ask about the next version/event
Maybe time is coming to buy drive ins, motels, kissing cafes and such so those who dont have them can purchase w coins and build carriage houses. which of course comes to putting your eggs in one basket/place too

Top Bottom