Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.11 Update

Additional Bonuses Info: (if anyone hasn't noticed)

1580409771752.png

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
>"Accepting a gift from someone you have gifted that day makes the gift disappear from the list'.
We're working on refactoring the gifting mechanics, so this might be changed in the next updates.

>After all this time, I still do not understand why the Plushie Collection rewards a vacuum cleaner.

I was confused too.
But it turned out that it was Ivan's Joke. "If you have a large collection of plush toys you have to vacuum them regularly because they collect a lot of dust"

Device
  1. Android
>"Accepting a gift from someone you have gifted that day makes the gift disappear from the list'.
We're working on refactoring the gifting mechanics, so this might be changed in the next updates.

>After all this time, I still do not understand why the Plushie Collection rewards a vacuum cleaner.

I was confused too.
But it turned out that it was Ivan's Joke. "If you have a large collection of plush toys you have to vacuum them regularly because they collect a lot of dust"
Lol ok. Thank you for explaining!

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Has anyone else noticed game being slow at connecting to server when started?
It can take up to 2 minutes after start, before alliance bonus is active.
Wondering what other parts of the game that are online only are not working until that bonus shows / server connects.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Drop rates are extremely low - I did 50 flights with different type of aircrafts and get NOTHING from "A Plush Pleasure" collection

It's not only the low drop rates (as usual) it's the constant lack of romantic passengers.
I can send no more than 2-4 flights at the same time. I am able to send only flights for Venice, the Maldives and Provence, as I don't have enough passengers. Am I missing anything (assuming I bought all relevant buildings and do not have leftovers from last year)?

Last edited:
It's not only the low drop nates (as usual) it's the constant lack of romantic passengers.
I can send no more than 2-4 at the same time. I.am able to send only flights for Venice, the Maldives and Provence,as I don't have enough passengers. Am I missing anything (assuming I bought all relevant buildings and do not have leftovers from last year)?
Same problem. I was hoping to pick up a couple of giant stars, but it takes a whole day to get enough romantic passengers to send out 4 giants. Maybe I'll try to rearrange things and set up my visas to collect from the buildings that give passengers more often. I seem to remember in the past the problem was having too many romantic passengers so that we couldn't collect drop items.

Top Bottom