Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.11 bonuses change announcement

Device
  1. Android
Hello Pilots! We're working on changing bonus mechanics.

The main change - Starting from version 7.11 Bonuses will work for every plane and every item type.
We hope that this will help to clear misunderstandings and enhance the overall gaming experience. No more thinking on will it help me with collection items, or will it help me with quest items. It will work on everything.

Changes in bonuses;
  • Dice - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 50% for 6 hours. Base price - 2 airport cash
  • Golden Dice - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 100% for 6 hours. Base price - 4 airport cash
  • Spy Glass - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 150% for 6 hours. Base price - 9 airport cash
  • Junior Pilot - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 50%, experience from flights increased by 50% and coins gain by 200% for 12 hours. Base price - 35 airport cash
  • Sky Captain - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 100%, experience from flights increased by 100% and coins gain by 400% for 24 hours. Base price - 99 airport cash

• "Bowl of Riches" bonus will be removed from the sale ( owned Bowls will remain in your warehouses)

Lucky clover, Shaman Drum, Old Barometer, Wind Charm and Robot Loader will be removed from Mystery Bonus chest. It will be consisting of Sky Captain, Vintage Weathervane, Inconvertible Coin, Lucky Cap, Family Ticket, Chinese Lantern, Alarm Clock, Golden Toad, and Golden Wrench.
Thank you.
I think it will be great if new bonuces will be added such as:
Advert bonus - watch unlimited adds for 30 minutes, or fuel bonus - use unlimited fuel for 1 hour, or friend bonus- you can visit friends with no limit for 30 minutes.. Or while visiting, you can collect everything insted of 5, for 30 minutes... This is my suggestions. : -)

Thank you.
I think it will be great if new bonuces will be added such as:
Advert bonus - watch unlimited adds for 30 minutes, or fuel bonus - use unlimited fuel for 1 hour, or friend bonus- you can visit friends with no limit for 30 minutes.. Or while visiting, you can collect everything insted of 5, for 30 minutes... This is my suggestions. : -)
How about Greenie bonus - one greenie first every neighbour that visits you for an hour. I like your creativity and enthusiasm, but not sure you realise the full effects of what you’re suggesting. Any one of your suggestions would be far more powerful and productive than any bonus that currently exists. Even the super valuable, very expensive and hard to get Mystery Super Bonus chests which sell for 10 gold and 500 silver tokens pale into insignificance with what could be collected in 30 to 60 min with your bonuses. On that note, I really hope your suggestions get up! :).

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Has anybody tried stacking the bonuses? Anything to report?
I tried a dice and spyglass, and it didn't seem as productive.
Some chat here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/recent-s3-map-runners.28142/
I ran SC, Dice and SG yesterday, 37% drop on adventure flights (seems better than before, but it was rare I used bonuses with adventure map flights before as you had to fork out for GD).
9%, 8% and 13% on alliance maps (pretty consistent with +150% GDbonus pre update)

Has anybody tried stacking the bonuses? Anything to report?
I tried a dice and spyglass, and it didn't seem as productive.
Did some S3 flights with Ravens a couple of days ago stacking bonuses - dice, golden dice, sky captain and spyglass. Getting about 12.5% drop rate as compared to 6% with golden dice only on previous runs.

Assuming you actually tracked it right? If that's the case, it might be worth a try
Didn't track exact number of flights or drops, but out of 250 flights to the first 4 destinations, these are the results. Diamond watch and celestial watch are with stacking, the other 2 are golden dice only. Golden Watch was 120 flights only with 15 drops.

Raven flights.JPG

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Didn't track exact number of flights or drops, but out of 250 flights to the first 4 destinations, these are the results. Diamond watch and celestial watch are with stacking, the other 2 are golden dice only. Golden Watch was 120 flights only with 15 drops.

View attachment 27494

Thank you Crescent for contributing the data :)

And trying to make sense of the numbers:

Drop rates
(D+GD+SG+SC) Diamond Watch 24/250 = 9.6%
(D+GD+SG+SC) Celestial Watch 31/250 = 12.4%
Average = 11%

(GD only) Lunar Watch 14/250 = 5.6%
(GD only) Diving Watch 16/250 = 6.4%
Average = 6%

Bonus
D+GD+SG+SC: 100% (base) + 50% (D) + 100% (GD) + 150% (SG) + 100% (SC) = 500%
GD only: 100% (base) + 100% (GD) = 200%

Theoretically if the stacking method is 100% effective, it should produce 500%/200% = 2.5x the drops of the GD-only method with the same number of flights. In the above example the stacking method is only producing 11%/6% = 1.83x the drops, showing 73% effectiveness of the stacking method.

Thank you Crescent for contributing the data :)

And trying to make sense of the numbers:

Drop rates
(D+GD+SG+SC) Diamond Watch 24/250 = 9.6%
(D+GD+SG+SC) Celestial Watch 31/250 = 12.4%
Average = 11%

(GD only) Lunar Watch 14/250 = 5.6%
(GD only) Diving Watch 16/250 = 6.4%
Average = 6%

Bonus
D+GD+SG+SC: 100% (base) + 50% (D) + 100% (GD) + 150% (SG) + 100% (SC) = 500%
GD only: 100% (base) + 100% (GD) = 200%

Theoretically if the stacking method is 100% effective, it should produce 500%/200% = 2.5x the drops of the GD-only method with the same number of flights. In the above example the stacking method is only producing 11%/6% = 1.83x the drops, showing 73% effectiveness of the stacking method.
Well, your numbers sent my head reeling 😁 😁 😁 , but there is a definite improvement. Not as good as one would think (or hope), but an improvement.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Well, your numbers sent my head reeling 😁 😁 😁 , but there is a definite improvement. Not as good as one would think (or hope), but an improvement.
@exwhy
I’m not convinced. Check out the recent S3 map runners thread (link above). My latest run was worse with an effective 300% bonus vs 150% previously. Based on 5-600 flights.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

View attachment 27494
These are workable numbers; thanks a lot!
15/120 is 1/8, or 12.5%. Normal percentage is about 6% I think, so you essentially doubled the drop rate.

Top Bottom