Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.11 bonuses change announcement

David Vander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2002nfh72
Username
David *item*
To me, it seems for the most part only that a few fliers seem to be overly critical. I tried to show one of them the error in their way, and they said it was alright because others were acting the same. Some people incorrectly believe that words typed are not as powerful as words spoken in person. This negative attitude can be contagious and I am glad that someone is pointing it out, and hope that everyone can behave in a more appropriate manor.

A fellow Merry flier.
And thats why I created my own facebook group - NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED!

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Regarding activation multiple bonuses at once:

The bonus activation order will not be changed. It will work as it used to be. The same effects will stack with each other.

However, this is just the first step on the way of rebalancing bonus mechanics. We have a lot of changes planned for this year.

9BD1EDC2-811E-42D9-8A7A-83EAA4ECCF36.jpeg

Many thanks for the clarification

As my grandad would say "what's that got to do with the price of fish"
That produces weather items, not the bonuses in question
I think the point is, GI can make more money if you have to use greenies to get your weather items, but if your meteorlogical station is in full swing, you won't need the old barometer, shaman drum and lucky clover. I've always found the shaman drum and old barometer much more convenient than running my meteorlogical station, but once mine are used up, I'll go back to making my own weather items.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think the point is, GI can make more money if you have to use greenies to get your weather items, but if your meteorlogical station is in full swing, you won't need the old barometer, shaman drum and lucky clover. I've always found the shaman drum and old barometer much more convenient than running my meteorlogical station, but once mine are used up, I'll go back to making my own weather items.
These items arent for everyday flights. Theyre useful if you want to avoid the fuel penalty, which is handy when flying maps and you want your fuel to count towards the flight instead of weather delays

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04t7l616m
Username
SK Telecom T1
Hello Pilots! We're working on changing bonus mechanics.

The main change - Starting from version 7.11 Bonuses will work for every plane and every item type.
We hope that this will help to clear misunderstandings and enhance the overall gaming experience. No more thinking on will it help me with collection items, or will it help me with quest items. It will work on everything.

Changes in bonuses;
  • Dice - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 50% for 6 hours. Base price - 2 airport cash
  • Golden Dice - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 100% for 6 hours. Base price - 4 airport cash
  • Spy Glass - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 150% for 6 hours. Base price - 9 airport cash
  • Junior Pilot - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 50%, experience from flights increased by 50% and coins gain by 200% for 12 hours. Base price - 35 airport cash
  • Sky Captain - This bonus increases the chance of an item drop from a plane by 100%, experience from flights increased by 100% and coins gain by 400% for 24 hours. Base price - 99 airport cash

• "Bowl of Riches" bonus will be removed from the sale ( owned Bowls will remain in your warehouses)

Lucky clover, Shaman Drum, Old Barometer, Wind Charm and Robot Loader will be removed from Mystery Bonus chest. It will be consisting of Sky Captain, Vintage Weathervane, Inconvertible Coin, Lucky Cap, Family Ticket, Chinese Lantern, Alarm Clock, Golden Toad, and Golden Wrench.

Does Spy Glass work on Guest Planes too?

Top Bottom