Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 Update Preview

Clearly Ivan treats us long term players with contempt, 100 limit, take away our buildings we paid for, what a joke of a company, where do I get one of these hacked apks and mess it up because you commies got it all backwards
I don't think that is the case.

This forum is just like the Corvette forum. Its the end of world from moving the engine from the front to middle of the car like a Ferrari.

The game will present new challenges.

There are bigger issues to complain about in this game than the hundred item limit. Such as the real money cost of land expansion and the 2000 greenies to upgrade the oil refinery.

100 per item Limit for all? Means my - as an example 7100 Fuel 20 items, collected over the past years - will be deleted or however you call that in English? If so, Good bye AC, the best way to loose the long term players, which is sureley your plan. A better update would be more helicopter Targets, more plans, Hangars and so on. New design? Does not help the game really. Some changes may be Good, but You try to Change now the whole game Into, yes, what? I am not Looking Forward to this update

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
100 per item Limit for all? Means my - as an example 7100 Fuel 20 items, collected over the past years - will be deleted or however you call that in English? If so, Good bye AC, the best way to loose the long term players, which is sureley your plan. A better update would be more helicopter Targets, more plans, Hangars and so on. New design? Does not help the game really. Some changes may be Good, but You try to Change now the whole game Into, yes, what? I am not Looking Forward to this update

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As has been said several times, if you've got over 100, you can use them, but won't be able to get anymore until you drop below the 100 limit, but once you're under it, you can have a maximum of 100.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi there!
Today is as good day as any to get you some more news about upcoming changes as things get closer to 7.0 release and we get more things done. At least you'll have something to hate us for besides the inventory limit!

• Fuel and passengers from the gifts and quests completion will now go straight to the fuel and passenger bars (the same way it is now for purchases from Duke's store), so using gifts as a second inventory will no longer be a viable option; rewards for mastering flights and completing collections will continue to go to inventory being hard-earned rewards they are;
  • Everyone will be able to gift Fuel 20 or Passengers 10;
  • The same goes for some of the construction items that are being un-grouped for gifting purposes;
  • Madsen being a greedy neighbor that he is will now gift passengers instead of fuel;
  • First 5 levels of Town Halls and several early buildings are being re-drawn by the artists, so after 8 years we're finally on track to have most buildings looking good;
  • We'll celebrate the 7.0 release with a unique building that you can only get once by updating your game from version 6.x to 7.0; not a 'useful' building by any means, just a commemorative one, like a I'VE SURVIVED 7.0 t-shirt.
Cheers,
Ivan.

Hi there!
Today is as good day as any to get you some more news about upcoming changes as things get closer to 7.0 release and we get more things done. At least you'll have something to hate us for besides the inventory limit!

• Fuel and passengers from the gifts and quests completion will now go straight to the fuel and passenger bars (the same way it is now for purchases from Duke's store), so using gifts as a second inventory will no longer be a viable option; rewards for mastering flights and completing collections will continue to go to inventory being hard-earned rewards they are;
  • The same goes for some of the construction items that are being un-grouped for gifting purposes;
  • Madsen being a greedy neighbor that he is will now gift passengers instead of fuel;
  • First 5 levels of Town Halls and several early buildings are being re-drawn by the artists, so after 8 years we're finally on track to have most buildings looking good;
  • We'll celebrate the 7.0 release with a unique building that you can only get once by updating your game from version 6.x to 7.0; not a 'useful' building by any means, just a commemorative one, like a I'VE SURVIVED 7.0 t-shirt.
Cheers,
Ivan.
I thought I could hear thunder until I read this post and realised it was the stamping of many feet:ROFLMAO:(y)

Hi there!

Cheers,
Ivan.

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for these insight news...
Fuel and Pax directly in bars is not so bad that it seems, as long as we can pass the max (as we can do today)... But Madge already has pointed this...

Great for F20 for everyone, and also great for construction items (but it will increase a lot the number of possible gifts, isn't it ? I hope it will not too much long, and that you could introduce tabs in the gifts view).

Speaking of tab, I really hope you guys will improve the warehouse content, especially for 'Other' section, which today really too much items, ordered in alphabetic order, instead of by purpose (repair grouped, flights items grouped) That would really improve the game...

Sad for Madsen, F20 was nice from him. Would it be possible to mitigate, having him still send F20 from time to time ?

I will wait to see the commemorative building, hope it will not just be an empty building (otherwise, you hear people complaining for the lack of space.. but the tech part will have a lot of space now (no runways, no hangar, no terminal... Will you create new tech building to fill the space ? )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Fuel and passengers from the gifts and quests completion will now go straight to the fuel and passenger bars (the same way it is now for purchases from Duke's store), so using gifts as a second inventory will no longer be a viable option
So that now the only remaining two options to store fuel in warehouse with the 100 limit is through launches and few destination stars? Oh boy!!This just keeps gettin better and better

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hello Ivan,

Thanks for these insight news...
Fuel and Pax directly in bars is not so bad that it seems, as long as we can pass the max (as we can do today)... But Madge already has pointed this...

Great for F20 for everyone, and also great for construction items (but it will increase a lot the number of possible gifts, isn't it ? I hope it will not too much long, and that you could introduce tabs in the gifts view).

Speaking of tab, I really hope you guys will improve the warehouse content, especially for 'Other' section, which today really too much items, ordered in alphabetic order, instead of by purpose (repair grouped, flights items grouped) That would really improve the game...

Sad for Madsen, F20 was nice from him. Would it be possible to mitigate, having him still send F20 from time to time ?

I will wait to see the commemorative building, hope it will not just be an empty building (otherwise, you hear people complaining for the lack of space.. but the tech part will have a lot of space now (no runways, no hangar, no terminal... Will you create new tech building to fill the space ? )

There're so many other things to improve in UI besides the gifts, that we will probably rely on search function for now before we do another major change there. A quick example here is that updated UI for Alliances, Alliance Mission and Space Launches among some others has been ready as pre-production layouts since last autumn, but our engineers don't have time to bring them to game yet (a huge dissappointment for me personally, as a clean & improved UI was one of my major goals for Airport City to be completed by end of last year, and yet by mid-2019 we still do have some menus dating back to 2015).

So that now the only remaining two options to store fuel in warehouse with the 100 limit is through launches and few destination stars? Oh boy!!This just keeps gettin better and better

It will not be the change you fear here...

Today, a gift => warehouse => bar stock
Tomorrow, gift => bar stock

but as anyways, you will have the 100 limit in the warehouse, you was forced (in today) to consume the warehouse F20 before collecting the gift.

And the bonus: with the new way, if you get a F20 gift, you will always retrieved it on the bar.
Today, if you have reached 100, the gift is lost.

(Yes, the main change is the 100 limit. This particular one has an effect, but only if players don't have the limit).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
It will not be the change you fear here...

Today, a gift => warehouse => bar stock
Tomorrow, gift => bar stock

but as anyways, you will have the 100 limit in the warehouse, you was forced (in today) to consume the warehouse F20 before collecting the gift.

And the bonus: with the new way, if you get a F20 gift, you will always retrieved it on the bar.
Today, if you have reached 100, the gift is lost.

(Yes, the main change is the 100 limit. This particular one has an effect, but only if players don't have the limit).
Yap! That disgusting inventory limit does ruin a whole lot in the game. It would have been way better if it was introduced way back in 2012 when the game started. Maybe then no one would be complaining. But introducing it right now ruins a lot of strategy which we are used to having.
I really hope that I ll get used to it having it around or even better being removed in a short future coz I would hate to lose the fun on one of the few things that I woke up to everyday ( my beautiful airport). After all, there are some goodies to look forward to in this update. Facebook moderators are also teasing some new events that come along with the update

• Fuel and passengers from the gifts and quests completion will now go straight to the fuel and passenger bars (the same way it is now for purchases from Duke's store), so using gifts as a second inventory will no longer be a viable option; rewards for mastering flights and completing collections will continue to go to inventory being hard-earned rewards they arE
Are we going to be able to see who has gifted us what before they disappear into the fuel bar, or is it all so automatic we have no idea who to gift back to?

Are we going to be able to see who has gifted us what before they disappear into the fuel bar, or is it all so automatic we have no idea who to gift back to?

I think the gift will stay as today in the gift box.
and will be pushed directly in the bar stock without going inside the warehouse.

Or at least this is my understanding of the feature, and Ivan could confirm or infirm it.

I think the gift will stay as today in the gift box.
and will be pushed directly in the bar stock without going inside the warehouse.

Or at least this is my understanding of the feature, and Ivan could confirm or infirm it.
Except he said we couldnt use the inbox for extra storage. Which we can if it doesnt go through automatically. And if its automatic you cant see who sent what and when.

Last edited:
Hi there!

Cheers,
Ivan.
That seems like a good compromise. At least we won't be losing our fuel now. :giggle:
When you say "everyone will be able to gift fuel 20 or pass 10 - do you mean BOTH will be available to gift? Or still like it is now - fuel OR pass? If both - kudo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But we definitly need to do something about that greedy Madsen! :greedy::greedy::greedy:

thanks for keeping us updated.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,
Lately, I didn't have the time to read all the posts. I have one question about 100 Limit. If somebody has a list of concerned items or if Free to Play had already post a list of the items that will be affected with the 100 limit, it will be greatly appreciated if I know ahead of time which items that I have to get rid off before that stup……..limit arrives.
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Hi,
Lately, I didn't have the time to read all the posts. I have one question about 100 Limit. If somebody has a list of concerned items or if Free to Play had already post a list of the items that will be affected with the 100 limit, it will be greatly appreciated if I know ahead of time which items that I have to get rid off before that stup……..limit arrives.
Thanks
It means everything in the warehouse!

Top Bottom