Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update is out

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I've found 2 bugs:

I can't move the level 1 heli pad. The level 2 one moves fine, but the basic one seems to be an extra-strength concrete.
Edit: It turned out that helicopter needed to repaired first, so I think it'll be fine after all.

The planes need more separation when taxiing. In the 20 or so minutes of playing, I've already had 3 incidents that normally would require emergency vehicles and a ton of paperwork. If a plane is taxiing and comes across another that is backing up, the taxiing one doesn't leave enough room for the other plane. Also, if you have 2 planes taking off, the first plane goes to 10L while the second one literally taxies ON TOP OF THE FIRST PLANE to get to 10R. Either the first plane should go to 10R or the second plane should wait until the first one has started its takeoff roll.

And I agree with a previous poster: I wish the airport section was more centered rather than all on the left side.

Many kudos to everyone!

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I've found 2 bugs:

I can't move the level 1 heli pad. The level 2 one moves fine, but the basic one seems to be an extra-strength concrete.

The planes need more separation when taxiing. In the 20 or so minutes of playing, I've already had 3 incidents that normally would require emergency vehicles and a ton of paperwork. If a plane is taxiing and comes across another that is backing up, the taxiing one doesn't leave enough room for the other plane. Also, if you have 2 planes taking off, the first plane goes to 10L while the second one literally taxies ON TOP OF THE FIRST PLANE to get to 10R. Either the first plane should go to 10R or the second plane should wait until the first one has started its takeoff roll.

And I agree with a previous poster: I wish the airport section was more centered rather than all on the left side.

Many kudos to everyone!

We'll check that heli pad, thanks.
The incidents thing is a known issue that would require lots of work to fix. The fix is planned for 7.2 update as of now.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
My game keeps crashing. All apps in the background are closed, did start up the iPad again. Same problem. Most crashes are When I want to visit my neighbours. Someone knows the Answer??

We don't know the answer yet, but we might if you file a ticket to the support team (a must do thing) and provide your friend code to me through a private message (an optional thing that might or might not speed things up).

I've got the heli pad one. Just tried and it moved absoutely fine.

Screenshot_20190812-172450_Airport City.jpg

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I've found 2 bugs:

Many kudos to everyone!

The heli problem turned out to be a known issue. You'll be able to move it when your heli comes back from a flight. And there'll be a proper fix in 7.1 update.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
Those parking lots look like they are just there to use up our electricity. Parking Lot 5 adds 16 max passengers but cost 12 electricity...that hardly seems worth it?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Those parking lots look like they are just there to use up our electricity. Parking Lot 5 adds 16 max passengers but cost 12 electricity...that hardly seems worth it?

Just a couple of years ago everyone would absolutely kill for an event reward building that boosts max passengers instead of max population. Now a simple coin purchase that boosts max passengers 'hardly seems worth it'.
I get it, we should totally change parking lots to boosting max population with 7.1 update.

(This is a joke, we're not going to change them).

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
Just a couple of years ago everyone would absolutely kill for an event reward building that boosts max passengers instead of max population. Now a simple coin purchase that boosts max passengers 'hardly seems worth it'.
I get it, we should totally change parking lots to boosting max population with 7.1 update. (This is a joke, we're not going to change them).
The coin part is not the issue. Its the large amount of electricity needed to buy them that seems excessive. I already had to buy almost 240 electricity just to get my electricity count even.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The coin part is not the issue. Its the large amount of electricity needed to buy them that seems excessive. I already had to buy almost 240 electricity just to get my electricity count even.

So, let's take Parking Lot 5 that you've mentioned, that's 12 electricity. I'm not very good with math, but that amount is covered by 2 Power Plants that cost 100 coins each. That's 200 coins! Airport City developers have finally shown their true greedy faces.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
So, let's take Parking Lot 5 that you've mentioned, that's 12 electricity. I'm not very good with math, but that amount is covered by 2 Power Plants that cost 100 coins each. That's 200 coins! Airport City developers have finally shown their true greedy faces.
You're really making too much sense right now lol. So yes the sticker shock made me post about it but you have kindly pointed out that its not that big of deal and I agree. I may have over reacted.

I appreciate that you take the time to read our comments and interact with us.

Top Bottom