Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.27 Update

D

Deleted member 9675

Some of us windows players have a major new feature update that may need installing first before obtaining the new update from AC.
AS I said it is a major update. I have 400mbps speed and took nearly 15 minutes to download and install. And I'm still working on the restart part of it. Must be big.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038ndyh2
Username
Guilscott Air
Hey Do you know why I do not have the update available...on IPad !
Is this because I m waiting for a red launch to land ....then I will have the update ??

Merci les amis

Some of us windows players have a major new feature update that may need installing first before obtaining the new update from AC.
AS I said it is a major update. I have 400mbps speed and took nearly 15 minutes to download and install. And I'm still working on the restart part of it. Must be big.
I did the update on two computers a little while ago. It took less than 1 minute to shut the game down, download and install the update and restart the game.

Hey Do you know why I do not have the update available...on IPad !
Is this because I m waiting for a red launch to land ....then I will have the update ??

Merci les amis
No, I am on your Red Launch (u1...) and updated my iPad ok. Go to App Store, pull down on screen with finger or pen from towards top middle of screen, hold - this should force update to appear. I had to do this to get the update. Hope it works for you.

Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038ndyh2
Username
Guilscott Air
No, I am on your Red Launch (u1...) and updated my iPad ok. Go to App Store, pull down on screen with finger or pen from towards top middle of screen, hold - this should force update to appear. I had to do this to get the update. Hope it works for you.

Cheers!
many merci

I have to laugh - they changed attitude indicator back to altitude indicator - again! Last time they did that, (a year ago?), they changed it back real quick. Let's keep our attitude!!!!
Google agrees
upload_2019-5-13_21-37-59.png

Device
  1. iPad
Username
roodester
it seems like the number of videos available for free items has been reduced from 10 to 8 since the update at least on ios

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03gm4u1f
Username
-Sayuri-
I have to laugh - they changed attitude indicator back to altitude indicator - again! Last time they did that, (a year ago?), they changed it back real quick. Let's keep our attitude!!!!

Altitude is the vertical distance between the craft and a defined horizontal reference. The horizontal reference is usually either sea level or ground level.

Attitude is the orientation of the craft with respect to a of reference axes. The reference axis system usually has the z-axis as the vertical with respect to the Earth's surface. The craft axis system usually has the x-axis running from the nose / front of the craft to the tail / rear. The aircraft is z-axis runs up / down when the aircraft is on the ground.

In the Game, both words Are fine.

;)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Vintage Weathervane now not working at all on newest update it appears. Flying Jumbo alliance with S3 planes, was 51mins now only showing 2hr52m....

This better be a bug or are you changing the game for the worse Free2Play? If the latter then I can see your gold subs dropping off as the way this game is heading is going against from what I see the people who pay handsomely every month. We are going back to the dark days of every update breaks the game.

Altitude is the vertical distance between the craft and a defined horizontal reference. The horizontal reference is usually either sea level or ground level.

Attitude is the orientation of the craft with respect to a of reference axes. The reference axis system usually has the z-axis as the vertical with respect to the Earth's surface. The craft axis system usually has the x-axis running from the nose / front of the craft to the tail / rear. The aircraft is z-axis runs up / down when the aircraft is on the ground.

;)
good lesson

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I fly over 20 quests destinations and still not a single map. Am I specially unlucky today?
I havent used any bonus do far.

Ceve

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2066ng50
Username
Ceve

;)

Agreed, But Altitude Indicator is more commonly known as Altimeter, probably to avoid this confusion, :)

Top Bottom