Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.26 update

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
This is one slow event.
Having benefitted from resources from the "You've Got Mail!" event last year - I am now only a postage stamp from completing this years event and there is still nearly a week to go of this event. But to be honest, I am only playing this event to get Letters of Hope to 3 star more destinations. But I do not feel these are being produced in the same quantity as last years event and I am only running 4 aircraft to the event destinations. GI's tweeking of the event is a little puzzling - the reward building (Postal Union) gives a 3% passenger bonus for a radius of 2 squares - last years Central Telegraph reward building gave a 2% passenger bonus over a 3 square radius. I feel neither reward building inspires players to complete the event.

It does seem that GI is running more and more events that are frankly "so what?" events. Newer players will be frustrated by very seldom drop rates whilst more experienced players will be frustrated by poor benefits from completing the event. So who really enjoys and wants to play events like this?

Still I should easily 3 star event destination up to falcon level - and thats reward enough for now. :rolleyes:

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
Screenshot_2019-05-03-22-22-29-004_com.gameinsight.airport.png
finish the event

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Having benefitted from resources from the "You've Got Mail!" event last year - I am now only a postage stamp from completing this years event and there is still nearly a week to go of this event. But to be honest, I am only playing this event to get Letters of Hope to 3 star more destinations. But I do not feel these are being produced in the same quantity as last years event and I am only running 4 aircraft to the event destinations. GI's tweeking of the event is a little puzzling - the reward building (Postal Union) gives a 3% passenger bonus for a radius of 2 squares - last years Central Telegraph reward building gave a 2% passenger bonus over a 3 square radius. I feel neither reward building inspires players to complete the event.

It does seem that GI is running more and more events that are frankly "so what?" events. Newer players will be frustrated by very seldom drop rates whilst more experienced players will be frustrated by poor benefits from completing the event. So who really enjoys and wants to play events like this?

Still I should easily 3 star event destination up to falcon level - and thats reward enough for now. :rolleyes:
I do miss the unpredictable reward buildings too especially of 2017 and before.I can already tell the next reward building is a 90coin 04h producer. It somehow ruins the sense of fun and inspiration of them

I do miss the unpredictable reward buildings too especially of 2017 and before.I can already tell the next reward building is a 90coin 04h producer. It somehow ruins the sense of fun and inspiration of them
The green launch event was by far one of the best. As for the other events, I just finish what I have to do and there after get on with my normal gameplay.:(
Letter of hope are excruciatingly painful to obtain more especially when you have more than 400 flights to do.:(:(:(

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

I think we need to step outside the box when it comes to events. Been saying that for a while, so I'm right there with you. I skip most events nowadays. Time for a new thread....dont want to derail the conversation as @Dave mentioned earlier

Top Bottom