Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.26 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
The 6.26 update comes out next week.

Mail2019_01.png

Mail2019_02.png

SnowThunderbird_02.png

• Complete the Long-Awaited Mail special event to get a Postal Union
  • One more building, Philately Museum, will be available through direct purchase
  • Collect Letters during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Letters to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
  • 40+ new Daily Deals in the Bank: several bonuses for the low price of free, planes & chests at a discount, and a Snow Thunderbird plane (a fancy brother of Thunderbird S2)
Mail2019_03.png

Mail2019_04.png

SnowThunderbird_01.png

Cheers,
Ivan.

P.S. By the time this update is out, I'll be out of office for a few weeks. Should any urgent issues or questions arise (why the prices are so high? why the drop rates are so low? and so forth), please contact the support team, or ask it at our official Facebook page.

Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

• One more building, Philately Museum, will be available through direct purchase
  • Use Letters to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
  • 40+ new Daily Deals in the Bank: several bonuses for the low price of free, planes & chests at a discount, and a Snow Thunderbird plane (a fancy brother of Thunderbird S2)
View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

P.S. By the time this update is out, I'll be out of office for a few weeks. Should any urgent issues or questions arise (why the prices are so high? why the drop rates are so low? and so forth), please contact the support team, or ask it at our official Facebook page.
Thanks for the update, looks great and excited about the new daily deals!

Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks for the update. Looks like this event is happening a lot earlier this year. I expected this in the June timeframe.

Im curious too. It's similar to the S2 apparently....maybe it can carry more pax but at the same speed as the S2?
Actually S3 (black plane), obtainable otherwise from Alliance map destinations only.

EDIT: Well, I misunderstood the 40% - they apply to the price and not to the speed, so it should be a S2 plane, just with a price in greens instead of gold/sliver tokens.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Actually S3 (black plane), obtainable otherwise from Alliance map destinations only.

EDIT: Well, I misunderstood the 40% - they apply to the price and not to the speed, so it should be a S2 plane, just with a price in greens instead of gold/sliver tokens.
I think it's the price. In the description, I think it said it was comparable to the S2. Still...a bit too steep for me. It wouldve been cool if it was a plane with a better fuel efficiency; I feel like that's the last tier of planes that should be added.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
You have been advised about this before, yet still post the same thing nearly every week. Create a new thread and keep your complaints there. Stop trying to derail threads with the same mundane ramblings.
Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

great Gi
give the cbm players s3 thunder for free
:( :(
now you know for witch player are event prices
so cbm's dont come
why you dont give this thunder for 30 euro, not 350 greenes!?????
so i see allways you do events only for the favorite cbm payers

great game
thx
we new player must pay for all which old player get for free

and we dont have any chance in alliance, rocket, destination or event rankings against cbm' s player

so gi use only money from us!
not fair
so please enjoy and put more money in this game!
gi is cheating us
:(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9675

Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

Danke'
However I'd rather the award building be the Philately Museum. but its all good

Hi!

View attachment 19645

View attachment 19646

View attachment 19647

View attachment 19648

View attachment 19649

View attachment 19650

Cheers,
Ivan.

Enjoy your vacation!

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
great Gi
give the cbm players s3 thunder for free
:( :(
now you know for witch player are event prices
so cbm's dont come
why you dont give this thunder for 30 euro, not 350 greenes!?????
so i see allways you do events only for the favorite cbm payers

great game
thx
we new player must pay for all which old player get for free

and we dont have any chance in alliance, rocket, destination or event rankings against cbm' s player

so gi use only money from us!
not fair
so please enjoy and put more money in this game!
gi is cheating us
:(
Just one correction.. is a S2 Thunder not S3

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Last edited:

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Where are the legal actions? ;) You are mistakenly assuming forum rules should follow some sort of democratic principle :p

free_speech_2x.png

:D:ROFLMAO:

Just kiddin' . I understand what you're saying, but sometimes 'enough is enough'. It's a virtue to know when to let something pass ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
watch my last postings on event treads ;)
i allways play events in top 5, 2-3 days and than i go back because this "buildings" so its my right to write its not fair!
every event its same !
close eyes about this and to write nothing i dont do! i will allways write what i think about events ! so its good one or bad one!
how is the chances for low player and how is the chance for event prices!
its all truh
this is forum about this game! only good stuff about Gi is maybe here welcome?
at the beginning here my treads admins delate because i call someone cheater! big problem here! its not allowed!
others can do this! happens nothing!
some other call me here after this
( drunking german, cheater...) other stuff too
notthing happens :(
great rules guys
however do what you like :)
i dont care more
if someone search me you find me on messenger
greatings

Last edited:
Top Bottom